Sign in to follow this  
Crazywheelhorseman

my B60

Crazywheelhorseman

Hi Guys, First off i wanted to say it was nice seeing everyone at the somers show today. only a few of you had known till now that my rusty little b60 had actually been in pieces only a mear 14 hours before i got to the show.

Talk about a short deadline. now that it's together and made it's first show i guess it's time for some paint.

b60pieces.jpg

b60firstshow.jpg

i'll post more pics as i break it back down for paint and then reassembly

corn53

Yes it was nice meeting u!!! I love that B60 amd it would look great restored!!!! :hide: Good work getting her ready for the show.

Crazywheelhorseman

i'll have the lil b60 painted by the next show i am going to which is bernardston ma which is memorial day weekend.

Coadster32

Hey Wayne, it was nice meeting you and BS'ing today. 14hours is pretty darn good time! :hide: I heard of the Bernardston show being a really good show to go to. Can't say for certain that I'll make it there, but if I can I will.

Crazywheelhorseman

Chris it was nice to finally meet you as well, the bernardston show is a really good show with flea market too. it's literally a few hundred feet from the ramp off 91. if all goes well you'll see you old 800 special again. where bernardston is closer to me i don't mind running out two loads of tractors. :hide:

Retired Wrencher

:hide: :WRS::) Hi Wayne It was nice meeting u at the show. U just do not see many of those B60`s I was scathing my head for a while looking at it. I think u should post it in the Gallrey section. I think we would like looking at at it from time to time. Gary B..............

tbbahner

Love those little Kohlers. I bought a B60 in '99 from the 2nd owner. My 1st and its what got me hooked on WH. Still have /use it and is one of my favorites.

Tom B

SALTYWRIGHT

I AM GOING TO TRY TO GO TO THE MASS. SHOW. IT WAS GOOD TO SEE EVERY ONE YESTERDAY.

THAT WAS A NICE TURNOUT OF WHEEL HORSES. RUSS