Sign in to follow this  
perry

cab storage

perry

got the 44yr old cab cleaned up and put a good coat of vinyl conditioner on it for summer storage. fit perfect over the hood of the mustang [^]

allis033.jpg

allis035.jpg

allis036.jpg

Shuboxlover

That's the best use of a mustang I've seen in a LOOOOOOONG time :WRS:

:hide:

Kelly

I've been meaning to hang mine, but havn't yet, and talk about mustangs, a buddy called lastnight, asked if I wanted to buy my old mustang back, I sold it to him, 15 years ago to help with the down payment on the house, he has mostly stored it in a heated barn all that time, I still have the orig. engine in my barn, I would love to have it back, I met the wife in it.

perry

I've been meaning to hang mine, but havn't yet, and talk about mustangs, a buddy called lastnight, asked if I wanted to buy my old mustang back, I sold it to him, 15 years ago to help with the down payment on the house, he has mostly stored it in a heated barn all that time, I still have the orig. engine in my barn, I would love to have it back, I met the wife in it.

what year is it ? . buy it for your daughter :hide:

Kelly

Last of the carburetor cars, 1985 also the year I graduated high school, it is a red T top GT roller cammed 5 speed car, I put a new rear end in it just before selling it, but I pulled the engine and trans, he had a fresh 302 about 500hp and a auto trans to put in it, and that is what is in it now, I think that is a bit much for a 15 year old, that likes to go fast.

He told me he would take $2000 as it sets, running driving.

smoreau

Last of the carburetor cars, 1985 also the year I graduated high school, it is a red T top GT roller cammed 5 speed car, I put a new rear end in it just before selling it, but I pulled the engine and trans, he had a fresh 302 about 500hp and a auto trans to put in it, and that is what is in it now, I think that is a bit much for a 15 year old, that likes to go fast.

He told me he would take $2000 as it sets, running driving.

Sounds like you will be cleaning out a spot in the barn Kelly. :hide:

perry

Sounds like you will be cleaning out a spot in the barn Kelly. :)

yep, sounds like it.

you could allways put the stock motor back in it :hide:

there ya go, mustang for hunter and big block nova for ryan .... :WRS:

Kelly

But the stock engine is not stock, I had my hands in it for a few years, and who is paying the gas bill????!!!!

Believe me I've been thinking about it alot, buying my old stang back.

perry

dont see that year or the T-top cars around here too often anymore. they used to be everywhere. now only out on nice days or made into drag cars.

you may as well get it back, price sounds good :hide: