Sign in to follow this  
jmi3063259

Raider 12

jmi3063259

Looking for help with a Raider 12. What years were this model made? I am looking to purchase one off a man that has a Raider 12, paint about all gone but metal in good shape, no decals at all except the raider 12 decal, tires hold air, not running now but he did say he had it running last year? I beleive him he is now 82 years old and he said that he had this a very long time but he had no papers or manuels with it. It does have the mower deck with it Everything looks original on it, setting in the weeds behind his barn and was getting dark last night could not see very well but I will go back in the day light to look over again.

Sorry I got carried away here talking about my find but I was wanting to find out what years this model was produced? Any info would help, thanks!

Jim

Granger,In 46530 :hide:

racinfool40

Jim,Raiders were made from 1968 thru 1972and also the 1973 no-names some would consider raiders also..Ranged from 9hp to 14hp with Kohlers and Tecky's..look up under the dash for the I.D.PlateIn my opinion one of the best and most durable tractors..I have a 68-70 and a 73 all with 12 hp kohlers.. :hide:

jmi3063259

Thanks Mike, I am going back tomorrow and take another and a longer look at this machine, probably will buy it if not sold yet