Sign in to follow this  
HorseFixer

417A Repair

jimbotelho

Duke all your work had paid off that is one fine looker good luck enjoy Jim :hide:

gwgdog66

Looks great. No video's yet? I know you and your wife do a fine job with the video's looking forward to hearing it run, as well.

HorseFixer

Thanks Guys! Well I have been off of this project for a week, cause I had to do the Spinkler System. I had to finish the PTO and that required rebuilding one I got off Flee Bay, as I Canabalized the Original one off this tractor for the Snow Chucker. :hide: I replaced both the bearings and seal and painted the PTO complete. I also had MJ mask off the front Rims as the guy at the Service station Bucked them up and nicked and scratched the fresh paint job. <_< He asked me what I was mad about and said gee its just a lawnmower :) I think he needs to go see the Wizard Of Ozz and get a BRAIN :hide: Anyway had to touch them up before I popped on the front Hub Caps. Like I say it has good curb appeal but sure aint a Show Tractor however I am very happy as it is about 3 week freshen up. I will consider this project Completed now and look Fwd to useing it around the Yard Now I need to find a Roller, A Cart and maybe a tiller. :WRS: Heres some pics of it by our Pond.

Cheers ~Duke

:disgust:

P3230381.jpg

P3230361.jpg

DSCN3259.jpg

DSCN3223.jpg

DSCN3222.jpg

Duff

As always, very nice, Duke!

Duff :hide: :WRS:

rexman72

Thanks Guys! Well I have been off of this project for a week, cause I had to do the Spinkler System. I had to finish the PTO and that required rebuilding one I got off Flee Bay, as I Canabalized the Original one off this tractor for the Snow Chucker. :hide: I replaced both the bearings and seal and painted the PTO complete. I also had MJ mask off the front Rims as the guy at the Service station Bucked them up and nicked and scratched the fresh paint job. <_< He asked me what I was mad about and said gee its just a lawnmower :) I think he needs to go see the Wizard Of Ozz and get a BRAIN :hide: Anyway had to touch them up before I popped on the front Hub Caps. Like I say it has good curb appeal but sure aint a Show Tractor however I am very happy as it is about 3 week freshen up. I will consider this project Completed now and look Fwd to useing it around the Yard Now I need to find a Roller, A Cart and maybe a tiller. :WRS: Heres some pics of it by our Pond.

Cheers ~Duke

:disgust:

P3230381.jpg

P3230361.jpg

DSCN3259.jpg

DSCN3223.jpg

DSCN3222.jpg

very nice restore project and looking sharp.where did you get the seat because i need a new seat for my 417A.

312Hydro

Wow! That's just an awesome job you did ! I like the white wheels :hide:

Operator

Lookin good Duke!! I know of a tiller if your interested, not really to far from you.

mr.pipes

He asked me what I was mad about and said gee its just a lawnmower

DSCN3223.jpg

What a jacka$$ Not you, the guy at the service station. You should show him some pics so he appreciate how dumb his reasoning is.

But anyways, I'm glad you went with the white rims like I suggested. :WRS::):hide:

They look nice with the hubcaps.

Last thing, when should I bring my 417 over so you can "do a good clean up and touch up the paint"? That tractor looks great, awesome job!

HorseFixer

He asked me what I was mad about and said gee its just a lawnmower

DSCN3223.jpg

What a jacka$$ Not you, the guy at the service station.

:WRS: Guys! :hide: Rexman got the seat from Rural King really wanted one of them Arm Chair Jobbies but :disgust: I might fall asleep at the wheel :beer: Hey Rand P.M. me on the Tiller, and Pipes I beg yer Pardon I do resemble that statement :hide: Well and on the clean up Jeesh I have a Garage & Stable Full of em ahead of ya Someday gotta get back on my 701 :) That ones been sitting way to long!

Cheers ~Duke

:)

Ken B

That is quite the garden you have there Duke! The 417 looks real good sitting next to that babbling brook you created.

On a side note, what flavor and brand is the white on the rims?