Sign in to follow this  
Trouty56

Pic of my favs....

Trouty56

Just cleaned them up....not what most guys have but they're mine. :hide: Gotta figure out some headlights on the C-160 Auto. Been watching a few threads.

These are my 2 keepers. Another one inside (Charger 10) and there are a couple in pieces too.

0508111145.jpg

Toejam

Nice. I like the D!!

Retired Wrencher

:hide: :WRS::) Bob Very nice looking for work or for show I hope u get some seat time this year at the shows. Gary B..................

dclarke

Nice lookin horses Bob. :hide:

Coadster32

They look good! :hide:

stevasaurus

Very nice Bob...keepers for sure...they going to the show??? :hide:

mavfreak

What size is the "D"?

Both nice looking!

Duff

Nice machines!

Duff :hide: :WRS:

Trouty56

Thanks fellers....Mav....the D is a 180. I will be on a family trip this year and can't make the show. I was gearing up for it until I was told the dates we will be gone... :hide:

I just painted the "Wheel Horse" letters on the D...lol. If the tractors were really did over I would get decals. I thought that maybe in the future that would happen. Didn't want to put nice decals on only to take them off.

Kelly

What brand tire is on the front of the D? are those Vredestein? and what size? I'm looking at some like that for my project.

mavfreak

I like the tires on the back of the D, looks like you can get some traction with those!

Trouty56

Kelly, that is the brand of tire on the front. The size is 18 X 8.5 X 8 I'm pretty sure. I'll check when I get to the garage and repost if I'm wrong. I got them from Tires of Queens or some outfit like that from NY. 130 bucks for the pair with free shipping. That was in the fall 2009. Miller has the same tire. I didn't have them on for the winter of 2009 - 10 and the front end slid on me. This winter they held good even with 250 lbs on the 3 pt. That blue barrel in the top left corner of the pic is the rear weight.

Mav, the rear tires are used bobcat tires. They are on the 15 inch rims with the wheel weights I got from J_dog. I like them for the summer because it looks more tractorish if that is an acceptable word...lol! I use 26 X 12 X 12 turfs w/chains in the winter. Traction plus!!!