Sign in to follow this  
546cowboy

You gotta see this!

546cowboy

:WRS:

A friend of mine told me about an auction that had a 14h.p. Wheel Horse in it. Well when we got there I could not believe someone did this to a vintage WH.

100_0944.jpg

100_0941.jpg

100_0943.jpg

100_0944.jpg

Needless to say I had to rescue it and bring it home with me. Don't know if it runs yet and it took some gas and a lot of rubbing to get that green paint off the stickers.

Well here are some pictures of day two of the green machine redo. The hood pictures are of a hood I had already done off a 16 Auto parts tractor I have. The parts tractor has a good original seat too. I did get it started and drove it around a little before I started the redo. I should have it redone by the end of the week. Enjoy!

RightSide.jpg

Rear.jpg

HoodFrt.jpg

HoodFromBack.jpg

LeftSide.jpg

:hide:

corn53

Nice tractor!!! Hopefully you`ll get her running and give her a nice paint job!!!! :hide:

boovuc

I wish some "good" 520's would pop up in Central PA soon!

As for the Bronco.............that paint job is akin to abuse of corpse! Thank you for rescuing it!

BooVuc

Mill Hall, PA

stevasaurus

Nice horse, but that paint job gives a disgusting meaning to going green. :hide:

Retired Wrencher

:hide: :WRS::) I am with Steve Going Green is not worthy for Wheel horse. and With a Yellow Seat to Boot YYEEUUAAKK. Gary B......

smoreau

I'm thinking the guy that painted it was color blind. I also have noticed a lot of 520's showing up for sale lately. haven't found the one that's right for me yet.

HorseFixer

:hide: Looks like some one slipped you the Green Weenie! :) Good luck getting it back in shape. :WRS:

Coadster32

There's a guy in Ct that did the same paint scheme to an RJ! :hide:

SAM58

PAINT IT FIRST!!!! :hide:

THEN GET IT RUNNING.... :WRS:

SousaKerry

Ya know "Nothing runs like a deer, being chased by a :hide: a :WRS: of coarse" maybe it was camouflage for some good ol fashioned deer hunting :)

Duff

Nothing a little paint and a new seat can't fix.....looks like you got yourself a good machine there!

Duff :hide:

rocko_brown

looks like someone doesnt kno the meaning of "redsquare". :hide: The incompitence of some ppl amazes me. Well atleast its safe now nd u can get rid of that nasty color and seat and make it a real horse again.

gd.pudge

thank god they still make red paint

jasoncracer

that was horrible :hide: nice save!