Sign in to follow this  
Calebintn

Can anyone identify this horse?

KB9LOR

Do you know it is a 855??

I have a 855, and it is identical to it, same deck and all, and yes the deck is original to my 855, but that is my best guesstimate. the only difference is the decals(which can be changed), the steering wheel(which can be changed) and the seat. not original(which can be changed), I am still thinking 855,855.......

KB9LOR

All distinguishing features have been altered/modified to the point of only being able to guess what it is until the ID tag is checked.

I'm with Kelly on the 855/856/857 thoughts, but that's as far as I would go.

The deck looks to be a 32" unit - which shouldn't actually be on that model of tractor with the 8.50 rear tires. (gauge wheels are too close to the rear tires)

They are normally found on the tractors with 6.00 - 12 rear tires. :hide:

Look at my picture to the left of the page, I have the very same deck 32" RD and wheels.......and mine is original, even the seat.

Kelly

Hard to see your picture, but is your deck the square deck or the round front deck? post that picture of your tractor larger, thanks

AMC RULES

So...you want to see if he has a bigger deck? :hide:

puddlejumper

kb9lor Your deck appears to be a newer stamped deck. The mystery tractor does not.

Also pretty sure your seat should have the white center on the bottom and back with 9or so pleats stitched into it.

stevasaurus

So...you want to see if he has a bigger deck? :hide:

:WRS::) :disgust:

Calebintn

Well bad news fellas my friends dad doubled his price to $250 so I told him I would pass. I would wrather have an older wheel horse with the round hood and old style seat for my restore project. By the way he said it was an 855. Guess I am back to square one.

Thanks for everyones help!

HorseFixer

Well bad news fellas my friends dad doubled his price to $250 so I told him I would pass. I would wrather have an older wheel horse with the round hood and old style seat for my restore project. By the way he said it was an 855. Guess I am back to square one.

Thanks for everyones help!

That Bites! :hide: So much for a deals a deal! :) you need to put on a better Poker Face next time. :WRS:

Daddy Don

:hide:

546cowboy

:hide: That kind of thing happens all the time and that's exactly why when somebody shoots me a good price on something I get there ASAP. That and the fact that if it is a great price somebody will sneak in there a steal the deal if you aren't there first.

Of course I KNOW nobody on here would do that!