Sign in to follow this  
CHARGER9AUTO

REDSQUARE BB -Q

CHARGER9AUTO

I hope some Red Square members will have a Camp Fire for everyone to join in with other people who is interested . Ben :whistle:

rocking 416

i would join in on that ben , sounds like good idea for me

CHARGER9AUTO

i would join in on that ben , sounds like good idea for me

I will head back to our hotel Larson's Quality Inn with my parents and order out for some Grinders . maybe someone will start a Camp Fire then we will stay and

eat there . Ben

rocking 416

im stayen in gettysburg at holiday in express have no idea how to get there or to the fair grounds LOL . thank god for mapquest . yea but a bar b q at the fair grounds ya no paper plates grill food eating on your horse sounds good to me, maybe somone should bring a grill :whistle:

Curmudgeon

I think I'll stick with the Ice Cream social.

I guess you know what I like, huh? :whistle::WRS::D:D:dunno: :D

HorseFixer

I make some mean Azz BBQ I mean the kind that makes a Bull Dog break its chain! :whistle: But I have too much equipmet to bring for something like that! :D You guys will have to come to michigan for that! :WRS:

Duke

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)

post-22-1212714821.jpg

Curmudgeon

Oh man! Looks so good!!!!!!!!!!!!! But no way am I eating something like that in public. My beard would stuck to my chest with all the sauce a drippin'.

Which is what makes them sooooooooooooo good!!

Rideawaysenior

Dale,

Think of it as your flavor saver. :whistle::WRS: I have a small cheapo LPG grill that I have brought the past three years for burgers and dogs but this yeat, I'm makin a heapin load of my special home made BBQ sauce and am planning bringin some chicken and ribs. I'm a willin to share if anyone else would like to join in, kinda like a wheel horse groupie pot luck. LOL. I'm planning on staying there at the show. Anyone else interested, give a shout.

Jack :D

Curmudgeon

Dale,

Think of it as your flavor saver. :whistle::WRS: I have a small cheapo LPG grill that I have brought the past three years for burgers and dogs but this yeat, I'm makin a heapin load of my special home made BBQ sauce and am planning bringin some chicken and ribs. I'm a willin to share if anyone else would like to join in, kinda like a wheel horse groupie pot luck. LOL. I'm planning on staying there at the show. Anyone else interested, give a shout.

Jack :D

Tempting offer Jack!!!!!!!!!!!!! If I tossed in a package of still frozen chicken breasts, by the time I got there they'd be just about ready for grilling.

I'm no cook, and I've very serious with the NO COOK part!!! Anything I was to add to the potluck would probably come from a deli. LOL

Dale

Rideawaysenior

Anything you want. Though it would be nice for the Red Square group to get together, as well as anyone else who wanted to join in.

Curmudgeon

I'm sure with a little planning, it would happen. Details at the Red Square tent on when and exactly where you wind up camped? I'm sure you don't want to "man the grill" 24/7 for two days!!!!!!!!

HorseFixer

How bout some Chops! :whistle: Sprayed and glazed with apple juice just like my Ribs! :WRS:

Attached Image (Click thumbnail to expand)

post-22-1212966673.jpg

CHARGER9AUTO

Anything you want. Though it would be nice for the Red Square group to get together, as well as anyone else who wanted to join in.

Count me in Jack and my parents too eat if some other Red Square member wanted to Cook over a open fire pit at the show . Ben

oldandred

I think I'll stick with the Ice Cream social.

I guess you know what I like, huh? :whistle::WRS::D:D:dunno::D

Dale the ice cream will make you fat and i know you dont want that so just leave it for me hehehehe

FreddieFarmall

Hi Everyone:

I just left a new post, but now was able to get into this thread. I am willing to offer our motorhome/awning as a central gathering spot if nobody has set anything up yet. We have been fortunate to find a parking spot under the trees for the past several years, and if we get in about the same location, it would work out pretty good. Plan to hunt up an old truck rim for a fire pit so we can roast a ceremonial hot dog or whatever else is available.

Let me know what you think.

Fred P. :whistle:

CHARGER9AUTO

Hi Everyone:

I just left a new post, but now was able to get into this thread. I am willing to offer our motorhome/awning as a central gathering spot if nobody has set anything up yet. We have been fortunate to find a parking spot under the trees for the past several years, and if we get in about the same location, it would work out pretty good. Plan to hunt up an old truck rim for a fire pit so we can roast a ceremonial hot dog or whatever else is available.

Let me know what you think.

Fred P. :whistle:

I think your idea will work out as planned Fred . :WRS: Ben

Teddy da Bear

yea but a bar b q at the fair grounds ya no paper plates grill food eating on your horse sounds good to me, maybe somone should bring a grill

Do they make bibs for wheel horses??? :whistle:

linen beige

Do they make bibs for wheel horses??? :whistle:

A feedbag would be better. :WRS: Wish I could come. :D

Curmudgeon

Dale the ice cream will make you fat and i know you dont want that so just leave it for me hehehehe

TOO LATE! I'm already fat so have nothing to loose by eating a gallon or so of ice cream! :D

HorseFixer

You guys are gonna hafta stand in line behind THE DUKE cause im gonna weasel my way to the front "O" line I can just taste that rocky road NOW! :WRS:

DUKESTER The Ice Cream KING! :whistle: