Sign in to follow this  
dpm2000bolt

Diesel Repower but stumped

dpm2000bolt

I slapped the 48" mower deck on it and I let the grass get tall it might blow a little smoke when you put a big load on it but does a great job. I am looking forward to getting a better deck for it i hope this weekend.

IMG_4187.jpg

the big question is it was a C-141 8 speed, but I took the 14 horse motor off and put on a 10 horse diesel so is it now a C-141 or a C-101? I am thinking of getting "Diesel Special" decals for it and have a guy down the road that will do the decal for me.

:D:thumbs: :wh:

littleredrider

Thought about that too with my 520-H. Do I make it a 510-H?? I kept it 520 but had H/D put on it.

dpm2000bolt

One more thought I stalled the PTO while mowing the thick grass, yes i was working it hard seeing what I could do with it. I have an electric PTO on my GT14 is it better then the one I have on it now?

as it is a monster on torque as I found myself letting off the clutch petal to fast and pulling front tires off the ground, while I have the mower deck on and running :thumbs: never did that before unless the deck and no other attachment was on it.

I am loving this Diesel but see the price is still dropping dang it

sgtsampay

I'm in the same boat. I need to figure out what to call my GT-1600 now that its a diesel? Mabye a GT-1050?

SALTYWRIGHT

I CALL MINE 417-8-D RUSS