Sign in to follow this  
Pollack Pete

My First Purple Stripe

Pollack Pete

Bought this 520-H a couple nights ago on a popular web auction site.The squaw and I took the 300 mile round trip this morning and picked it up.I guess this is the newest WH I have.Lots of luxuries compared to the older ones.No attachments with this one.I'd like to find maybe a snow blower or snow plow?Any one know where I can find the number plate on this so I can decipher the year? Thanks for any info.

P4220472.jpg

P4220473.jpg

Gene_S

Nice find :thumbs:

How in the world did someone bend the one running board?

The number plate should be under the seat on the none pto side and it's just a sticker. Good luck

hcminis

Nice find.

Where are you located? Might know where there is a snow blower.

hcminis

Scratch that. The blower I know of is for 250 or 260 series. Sorry

truckin88

did you get that from Mike in Carmel? good buy. It is an early one back from the H and HC days, due to the regular axle (not swept) and hydro motion lever, I would guess 88-89 range, tag would have been under the seat.

Pollack Pete

did you get that from Mike in Carmel? good buy. It is an early one back from the H and HC days, due to the regular axle (not swept) and hydro motion lever, I would guess 88-89 range, tag would have been under the seat.

Yup.......got it from Mike in Carmel,NY.Nice guy,that Mike.He has quite a neat collection in his yard.

woodchuckfarmer

Ive got a 1988 520h and love it. The power is unreal . I mow and push snow with it . these 520 do not lack for power . Its my favorit.

stevebo

Mkie actually sold you something ?? I was there ONCE.... I felt like I was on pickers when the owner would show you something but not want to sell it when you asked if he wanted to sell it :thumbs: I take that back I actually bought a mower deck from him...

truckin88

Mkie actually sold you something ?? I was there ONCE.... I felt like I was on pickers when the owner would show you something but not want to sell it when you asked if he wanted to sell it :thumbs: I take that back I actually bought a mower deck from him...

i bought a deck from him too, he was ok to me, actually delivered me the deck at the time. Steve is right, I asked him about suburbans he had, and never got an answer...oh well..I got a heck of a deal for him. I know the town is after him because of the collection. Not sure what they can do, but that area is very high $$$ high power area for what it is (putnam is the 5th richest county in the US as of 2010).

fireman

Pete you were about 15 or 20 minutes from me. If I would have known you were coming I would have met you over there to say hi.

Forest Road

Nice ride Pete. Welcome to the eighties!

I had a bunch of stuff listed on Ebay last fall. Broken blowers, trimmers etc. All parts machines. Mike took the whole lot. Like a wildman!!! I was thrilled to see it all go in one shot.

Best of luck w/ that one Pete!!!!