Sign in to follow this  
jimbo7921

hydro lever slipping

jimbo7921

hi guys, i was rolling some lawn today with my 520h and every time i'm going uphill the hydro lever wants to creep back and slow down. I swear i saw a post on this and can't seem to find it. Does anyone have any suggestions on what to look at. I'm sure it's just a simple adjustment. Any ideas would be great thx jim

farmer

Hello Jimbo,

I may be wrong about this as I'm basing this answer on my 518h (motion lever between your legs).

Under the seat there is a opening in the seat pan that reveals the cam plate which is the main ajustment for motion control.

If you operate the motion lever (engine off) you should see the plate move, there is a nut with a flat washer under it next to the bolt the cam plate pivots on.

This should be what you need to tighten down.....but only slightly, just a bit, then check it. Do it up to tight and the motion lever will get to "stiff"......so trial and error.

If this doesn't fix the problem you may have linkage problems leading to the cam plate, but from your descripition this should do the trick. :thumbs:

jimbo7921

thx rex