Sign in to follow this  
NF-Tinman

520-H fuel Pump

NF-Tinman

Hey guys. I am looking for a fuel pump for a 1993 520-H. Does anyone have one they would like to sell? Just priced one here in Newfoundland, Canada and it's not cheap. :wh: I would like to source a used one if possible or after market.Part number NN10212 or the new part number is 57-9080 according to the dealer.Drop me a line if anyone can help me out here. :thumbs:

Forest Road

Nothing from Onan/Cummins is cheap. Are you sure the fuel pump is bad. A clogged filter, or to restrictive a filter will keep them from pumping.

NF-Tinman

i think the fuel pump may still be good unfortunately when I went to remove it I broke the plastic fitting on the pump that comes from the fuel tank. So now I need a new pump.

can whlvr

what about an electric fuel pump,use the search catagory,its been discussed a few times latley

JC 1965

I would go with the electric fuel pump. Go to the links section on Red Square and click on Brian Millers tractor pulling web site. He tells you all about the electric pumps, including which one you need. (brand name , model number etc. ) Hope this helps. :thumbs: