Sign in to follow this  
wheelhorse raider14

Need a head gasket but i live in the uk

wheelhorse raider14

Hiya everyone i am in need of a head gasket for my wheelhorse raider 14 and i live in the uk so they are hard to find, can anyone :thumbs: me find a one for my raider, my one is holding out but would be nice to buy a new one :D Chers everyone :wh:

daveoman1966

The Raider 14 has a Kohler 14hp engine (K321)... correct?

If so, I'd be glad to send any small parts to the UK. In fact, I've a friend there name of Steve who buys parts from me.

My email add is: daveoman@windstream.net

Please exit this forum and send me an email.... I'll reply with further details.

I am: daveoman@windstream.net

KB9LOR

I too will send parts to you across the pond, just shoot me a e-mail.

wheeledhorseman

Hi Wes,

In the course of my first WH project (in the UK) I've found that some parts have had to be shipped from the US but Kohler deosn't seem to be a problem here.

I needed a governor cross shaft and oil pan (sump) gasket and found that MEETENS had the parts on the shelf for immediate dispatch. Check them out on the net. Head gaskets also available from ebay (at least two suppliers) but search for Kohler not WH. Kohlers were also used on various popular rotavators hence the availability of most parts.

It would be nice to see some photos of your Raider 14 in the Europe - Euro Horse Tractor section. :hide: