Sign in to follow this  
tunahead72

New member from southeastern PA

tunahead72

Howdy!

I've actually been a member for a month or so, and just realized I hadn't stopped by here yet to introduce myself. How rude of me -- to borrow Rollerman's analogy, I've been checking out your living room and study, but I must have come in the back door, hope I didn't disturb anybody! :wh:

I currently own a couple of Wheel Horses, a 310-8 that I bought new and a C-105 that I bought used about 10 years ago, both in pretty good shape considering everything. The only other WH I ever owned was a Lawn Ranger, my first, the one that made me realize just how tough these machines are (I was young, it was my first garden tractor, I could tell you stories...).

My first real contact with your site came when I was trying to resolve a nagging problem with the height adjustment on one of my mower decks. I came across a thread that was ultimately resolved by TT, and was able to use his suggestions to identify and fix my own problem -- thanks again, Terry!

Since then, I've been absorbing as much information as I possibly could from here, and I'm pretty much amazed at how much you guys know, and are willing to pass along to the rest of us. I've learned that I probably don't have a major transmission problem, but I've also gained the confidence and know-how to be able to tear it apart and fix it myself if I decide to do that in the future. And I've successfully taken out most of the play in my steering system, and realized that what's left is probably OK for now and can wait until I have more time.

Oh yeah, I've also learned how to use Photobucket to post pictures here, a pretty major accomplishment in itself, at least for me. :thumbs:

So for now, I'm going to keep checking in and learning, and I'll chime in when I feel like I have something to offer. In the meantime, I've got a lawn to mow....

Thanks for all you do here!

Horse-Drawn

:wh:

Tons of info here :thumbs:

Good people too :D

mavfreak

:thumbs:

varosd

:thumbs: don V

VinsRJ

:thumbs:

Kelly