Sign in to follow this  
wheelhorse raider14

No low box

wheelhorse raider14

Hello all i have a raider 14 with high and low ratio but it will not go into low box it seems jamed and is very annoying when it comes to slow driving can anyone help :thumbs: Chers everyone :wh:

stevasaurus

Check your hi/low shifter and roll pin, but this usually is the bent or broken piece inside of the transmission. It happens while trying to shift the trans without stopping the tractor. Check out this thread...it shows pictures of the part around half way down.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=19680

also take a look at this thread..

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=22465

wheelhorse raider14

Ok chers steve ill have a look at that when i get a chance to :wh: i have another gearbox but it has no reverse gear because the whole cog is shreded :thumbs:

wheelhorse raider14

Just to say people the problem for no low box was a weird problem, the 4 bolts that hold the axle on the front there are to longer ones and i very titened them some how callsing it to jam in high box i cant understand why ot how but i slatened the bolts off now i have high and low box happy :thumbs:

stevasaurus

If you are talking about the 4 bolts in the differential, the manual says to tighten evenly and securely so as not to cause distortion. Glad you found out what was wrong and got her running. :thumbs:

wheelhorse raider14

Well the four bolts at the front of the axle to hold it on i think someone put the wrong lenght bolts in the top left hole that caused it to push up against somthing in the gear box stopping it go into low box :wh:

but she all going good now tahh :thumbs: