Sign in to follow this  
Mike9369

Needed -Pics of a 310-8 (or similar) with a bagger

Mike9369

Hi Guys:

I just joined this forum, and searched around the different categories looking for a picture of a 310-8 or similar tractor, with a bagger attachment.

I purchased a bagger from the local HD, that is meant for Poulan and a host of other MTD built tractors, and have to fab up a mount to my tractor. I've got a couple of ideas floating around in my mind for what I should do, but I thought I'd try to see what the proper bagger mount system looks like.

I'd appreciate any pictures anyone has of their bagger mount.

Thanks,

-Mike-

rmaynard

:thumbs: Glad to have you aboard.

Check our gallery. There is at least one picture with a bagger. I don't know how detailed a view you need. Other members will undoubtedly put up some pics for you.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2191

Mike9369

:thumbs: Glad to have you aboard.

Check our gallery. There is at least one picture with a bagger. I don't know how detailed a view you need. Other members will undoubtedly put up some pics for you.

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?showtopic=2191

Thanks Bob. I've got no idea how I did not see that picture in my search of this forum - but I didn't.

I am looking for more detail. I'm looking to see now the mounting bracket for the bagger attached to the tractor. I'd need a shot from the rear of the tractor, without the bagger installed, in order to see how the mount attaches.

Thanks for the welcome to the forum - this looks like the place to be for things Wheel Horse. At some point, I'm going to be taking my 310 down and doing a complete paint and rebuild. It's perfectly functional now, but the paint really needs attention. As long as it's getting torn down for paint, it'll get belts, bearings, a 12v refrigerator, DSL, DirecTV dish, and a gun rack...

-Mike-

rmaynard

...As long as it's getting torn down for paint, it'll get belts, bearings, a 12v refrigerator, DSL, DirecTV dish, and a gun rack...

:thumbs:

Mike,

Where are you located?

mr.pipes

I have a couple pics that a member sent me of a Power Flo Vaccum Bagger for a 42" or 48" side discharge deck. I don't know if other types of baggers mount on 300/400/500 :thumbs: 's the same. These are all I have but maybe they will help a little.

vacbag7.jpg

vacbag6.jpg

vacbag5.jpg

Mike9369

I have a couple pics that a member sent me of a Power Flo Vaccum Bagger for a 42" or 48" side discharge deck. I don't know if other types of baggers mount on 300/400/500 :thumbs: 's the same. These are all I have but maybe they will help a little.

These pictures are just what I was looking for - Thank you very much.

This is pretty much what I had come up with in my mind, so the confirmation is good.

Thanks again.

-Mike-

Mike9369

Mike,

Where are you located?

I'm in Central NY - about a half an hour north of Syracuse, where summer is defined as a few weeks of crummy snowmobiling.

-Mike-

all4glh

Sounds like Pulaski. I'm in Watertown. Looking to get a bagger myself. Pics are great.

Mike9369

Close - Hastings, near Parish. Check out the HD up there. They are marking down the baggers for the the MTD manufactured machines (Poulan, and others), and have them down around $200. It will take a little fab work to come up with a mount, but the pictures posted here should give you all you need to make something up. It's not a bad bagger, and it's a lot cheaper than a lot of the stuff out there.

-Mike-