Sign in to follow this  
WH Raider10

Paint question

WH Raider10

Hi Redsquare friends,

I've a paint question. I've been searching a while to find a good color of red to paint my Raider 10. I finally have my paint and it's RAL 3003, let me know what you guys think about it. Should this be good and look nice?

P-J :thumbs:

Kelly

On Paint if you like it, go for it it's your tractor, there is so many opinions on paint, it's not funny, that and I have no idea what RAL 3003 looks like??

rmaynard

RAL is a color standard. (RAL

WH Raider10

Thanks for your thoughts guys! :D I just want the paint to look as original as possible. I painted some RAL 3003 on a piece of a nos mule drive,it almost looks the same. I like it and that's what the raider 10 is going to be her new color! :D

P-J :thumbs: :wh:

rmaynard

Thanks for your thoughts guys! :thumbs: I just want the paint to look as original as possible. I painted some RAL 3003 on a piece of a nos mule drive,it almost looks the same. I like it and that's what the raider 10 is going to be her new color! :D

What brand of paint are you using, and what type? Acrylic enamel, acrylic urethane? Single stage or base coat/clear coat? Inquiring minds need to know. :wh: