Sign in to follow this  
rockbuilt

FEL compatible

rockbuilt

I want to put a front end loader on my C 195 but I cant seem to fine a "WH" loader that I can afford I was wondering how do I find out if a loader is compatible with my tractor if it isn't specifically made for that tractor :thumbs: and by the way what loader is supposed to go on a C 195

Thanks in advance

can whlvr

ya it sure seems that the small loaders are very costly,i thought of doing it but ended up buying a skid steer,it wasnt much more and can do ALOT more than the wheelhorse

refracman

Most garden tractor loaders are about the same. Ark and Johnson are the 2 major companies that built them. I picked up a sears at a good price and made the mounts for my 195, kept the originals just in case I ever sell it. some pics.

before

018-1.jpg

new mounts

019-2.jpg

after

029-3.jpg

rockbuilt

That looks great! I thought this to be the case but I new I should check with RS members first. Thanks for the pics great help.

baerpath

Or I could sell ya a D250 with an Ark loader on it :thumbs::wh:

Duane

fireman

Refracman,

Do you have any more pictures of the front mount? Maybe a front view of it on the tractor. Any pictures of the subframe and maybe some measurements?

I have a Johnson Model 10 loader on a JD112 that I want to mount on my C-195. Just looking for ideas for the subframe. The loader actually has spring loaded quick release pins that mount it to the subframe. I want to leave this feature intact to make removal simple.

QuickRelease.jpg

112.jpg

refracman

Fireman,

Personally I would sell the deer as they will bring more money, ya know that green thing :wh: then buy a less expensive one.

It looks like you might have issues with the the overall length of the loader. Yours the front supports are welded and mine are bolted. But with a torch and a welder anything is possible. :thumbs:

First thing is measure from back of the loader uprights to the front loader frame on the deer, how far from the bottom of the tractor to the top of the loader frame.

Make a mark 5in from where the footrest on the 195 angles up. That is your startin point for the rest of the frame fabrication.

I built the mid frame first useing the plow and mid attachmatic., youll have to allow for the trans filter. This part is fairly straight forward just have to make sure your upright support will clear the tractor frame.

025-2.jpg

026-2.jpg

The front mount is the hard part, because if it not right your uprights will not be correct.

My front mount uses the front attachmatic and 4 frame bolts. I used 3/8x2 as a spacer welded to the inside of 1/4x4 stock to allow for the hood hinges.

021-1.jpg

022-1.jpg

With your loader being completly different style of mountingthan mine, the rest of what i did will not help you much in the way you will have to build your frame.

rockbuilt

"Or I could sell ya a D250 with an Ark loader on it"

that would be great but I'm a little short on $

I might be interested though if the price is right.

But I already have a D250, I don't have room for another. I would have to buy it from you, take off the loader, and sell the tractor. a lot of work but could be worth if if the price is right :thumbs:

fireman

Steve,

Thanks for the pictures and info. The JD itself is worthless. I bought the package for the loader.