Sign in to follow this  
dpm2000bolt

Beverage Holder

dpm2000bolt

just a thought if you are out working your horse where do you put your beverage at? It is normally a can so I will trap it with my foot, but if I am out mowing and is on the right side which it the sd side of my 48" and will get grass on it..

just wondered what everyone else did with their drinks while mowing in the Hot Summer Sun that is going to get here some day (I Hope).. :thumbs:

Kelly

I set mine on the steps to the deck, and take a drink as I pass by, or on the hood of one of the many tractors out back, my yard is to bumpy to have it on the tractor.

dpm2000bolt

I set mine on the steps to the deck, and take a drink as I pass by, or on the hood of one of the many tractors out back, my yard is to bumpy to have it on the tractor.

LOL sorry but have to cause I like ya..

some of your horses wear the dew down the fender :thumbs: as you have a pic to show

Kelly

Ya and that was setting still!! just think of the mess if I was driving???

oldredrider

I put mine in a koozie between the parking brake lever and the hi/lo shifter. Perfect fit!!! :thumbs:

stevebo

I found an nos wheelhorse fender mount cup holder at the show last year (actually 2) and shared the find with Ken B. That is the way to go :thumbs:

dpm2000bolt

I found an nos wheelhorse fender mount cup holder at the show last year (actually 2) and shared the find with Ken B. That is the way to go :thumbs:

Nice Find...

kloe0699

When I mow the front it goes on the steps of the deck. When I'm out in the back I put it on the railing of my landscape trailer. The wife is pretty good at spotting empty cans laying in certain spots signaling a thirsty horse! :thumbs:

Shuboxlover

I use the hat with the beer can holder on each side with the straws coming down to your mouth.....but I modified it to hold tall boys... :wh:

:thumbs: I can dream can't I.....really I just either hold mine it one had (thank god for the steering reduction) or chug one every now and again.

mr.pipes

I use the hat with the beer can holder on each side with the straws coming down to your mouth.....but I modified it to hold tall boys... :thumbs:

Shubox, Did you post a pic? I can't see it, just a blank space. Is it as cool as mine?

BeerHatGuy2.jpg

SNYFIX

We were gonna say. Go visit a army surplus store and get one of those 'back pack' canteens that they have for the soldiers overseas in desert conditions. It fits on your back with a hose to your mouth. It will also serve double duty by being a cushion for your back !!!

W9JAB

The kid will never miss it from the ten speed.

ALASKA209.jpg

rmaynard

The bottle or the holder? :thumbs:

Duff

The bottle or the holder? :D

:wh::D:D

Duff :thumbs:

dpm2000bolt

The bottle or the holder? :wh:

:D:D:D

Duff :thumbs:

love it, might have to look for a cage for my horse.. I know i have a few of my brothers bikes I am storing so I will have to shop there first :wh: I guess if they are all out i could get one at walley-world