Sign in to follow this  
meadowfield

How much?

meadowfield

...Do horses weigh?

Just checking up on the weights before we starting hauling ours around the shows.

We are running unbraked trailers for weight purposes and our max weight is limited to 1650lbs or 750Kg.

So we have a B-111 (1979), a Raider 10 (1972) and a C-101 (1979). All 3 have no cutter deck or unnecessary ancillaries.

Does anyone know the individual weights for these tractors or can anyone point to a link which might help us. We will put them on the weighbridge in a few months time, but will have to load 3 on to get us there... :thumbs:

thanks

mark

mavfreak

they're around 500 to 600lbs a peice best I can guess

meadowfield

Thanks, just looked in the OM for the C-101, :thumbs:

it says 590lbs (270Kg) I guess with the cutter deck removed it will be around 520lbs - the deck is heavy !

mavfreak

Its is pretty safe to say they'll all be around that...sorry that doesn't help much...I did a search on RS cause I pretty sure I've seen someone post this answer at one time but I just am not able to find it.

ol550

Try TractorData.com

tgranthamfd

If you have access to any of the tractors manuals, they have the weights in the specification sections. I downloaded a couple of mine from Mikes website.

stevasaurus

here is a link to MikesRJ's site:

http://www.mywheelhorse.com/modules.php?na...show_doc&id=110

as was stated...the weights are printed in the manual. All tolled with what you are talking should be under 1,500 LBS but I would think over 1,200LBS. :thumbs:

can whlvr

is that the total weight including trailer,over here in canada you have to include trailer weight also,but we have a much higher non brake limit than yours,u can buy trailers rated to be 3500 lbs(including trailer)with no brakes,i have three trailers one has no brakes the others do,i like the no brakes for some things,no messing around with brake systems

B-8074

Also the manuals state that it is the dry weight.