Sign in to follow this  
KB9LOR

Got the Herd out today....

KB9LOR

Got the Herd out today to do a bit of cleaning inside the Horse Barn.....took a few pics, the only one missing is the Twin to the C-125, the engine is still under rebuild.

The C-161a w/blade is the one I just got yesterday from racinfool40, and yes that is a GT-1642 with a 312-8 hood.

IMG_0023.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0018.jpg

Kelly

That C-161 is making the rounds i sold it to him last fall, wish i could get all mine out, but the mud is pretty deep around here.

KB9LOR

That C-161 is making the rounds i sold it to him last fall, wish i could get all mine out, but the mud is pretty deep around here.

Yeah he said he got it from you...I really like it, smooth running machine. And I have downsized too, did have 13, now down to 9.

Retired Wrencher

:thumbs: :wh::D Brian Nice line up it looks like it is spring there enjoy hope u get seat time with all of them Gary B......................

racinfool40

Looking good Brian!! Yea the C-161 is a nice machine but I just couldn't get use to it.. :thumbs: But it went to a good home and I got some stuff I needed tooo:

002-3.jpg

001-4.jpg

Indy w h

Looking good Brian !!!

Indy

n1defan

Kelly

wish i could get all mine out

You do not have enough time in one day to get all of yours out. :wh:

racinfool40 is that a new style off :D twin. Ive never seen one with a over and under engine set up. :thumbs:

Lane Ranger

Great looking lineup Brian and that sun coming out makes you want to use them tractors!

:thumbs:

dgoyette

Very nice Brian...I really like herd photos. Looks like you have a nice variety too. That D with the 56" blade is a nice set up.

can whlvr

very nice lookin herd,i see that yellow one hiding in the back,its afraid it will get bullied by the big girls :thumbs:

KB9LOR

Thanks guy's! Did get the workhorse out and mowing.....the "D" still needs a tad more adjustment on the Carb, Can't wait to get that other C-125 back in the line-up. Thanks again racinfool40, you da man! let me know how those "new" toys do for ya!

stevasaurus

Brian, that is a great line up of horses. Glad you are not collecting the round hoods. :wh: Eases the competition. :thumbs:

SNYFIX

All those "Horses" and there's a MTD Yard Man in the shed !!!

whfan74

Great looking line up Brian! :thumbs:

It is giving me the bug to get mine out and take some photos. Need to help get the barn reorganized yet again!

KB9LOR

All those "Horses" and there's a MTD Yard Man in the shed !!!

That is a customers mower, they have not yet called to have it delivered yet. lol, the only other non-wheelhorse I own is a Craftsman with a 23 hp Kohler w/Hydro Ags and wheel weights. Used mainly for jobs I won't allow my Horse's to do.lol

KB9LOR

Great looking line up Brian! :thumbs:

It is giving me the bug to get mine out and take some photos. Need to help get the barn reorganized yet again!

I love getting them out, especially in nice weather!

KB9LOR

Brian, that is a great line up of horses. Glad you are not collecting the round hoods. :wh: Eases the competition. :thumbs:

I know, not into those whatsoever! But I am working on getting one for Indy, found one down the road from me, but catching anyone home is a bear!

bewford

nice collection of wheelys

KB9LOR

nice collection of wheelys

Why thank you!......