Sign in to follow this  
tgranthamfd

replacement hose end part #'s

tgranthamfd

Hi gang, I am needing to replace the hoses going to the lift cylinder, on my 80 model c-145 automatic. I see they are no longer available, of course. I remember seeing a post on here with a replacement hose ends part number, that was readily available. Couldn't find the post, of course. Can anyone help me out??? :wh:

Guess I should let you know that it is a sunstrand tranny, if that even matters. :thumbs:

tgranthamfd

Alright thanks Bob

tgranthamfd

E-mails sent. Thanks again.

tgranthamfd

Discontinued part numbers are 106420 and 106421, Items #18 and 19 from the hydraulic system parts view. No luck on the e-mails, as of yet. Been searching for two day to find the part #'s for the hose ends, found some for a C-160, would they be the same? any :thumbs: would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Terry

Trouty56

Charlied250 posted a thread about his 1077 or 1277 last fall. He got his hoses from surplus center and ends from discount hydraulics. The hoses were premade with 1/4 inch JIC female ends and the adapter ends were 1/4 JIC (male) to ORB #5. The ones at the cylinder were 90

tgranthamfd

Cool, thanks. Maybe I can get something going with this information. :thumbs:

Trouty56

On that elbow the o-ring end is a little adjustable. I mean when I first put it on I screwed it in almost tight then tightened the lock nut. The elbow didn't clear the floorboard and scraped it. Then I saw where you could screw it into the cylinder half as far and the lock nut would press the washer and o-ring into place to give a bit more clearance. You'll see what I mean. :thumbs:

can whlvr

when i did my c160 hoses i just went to a large hydraulic shop and they fixed me up,not too bad for the money either

tgranthamfd

I'll keep that in mind, as well. Not even sure if there is a hydraulic shop in my town. Thanks guys.

daveoman1966

I stripped down a C-145 a while back and kept the hoses. Now, if I can figgure out which ones they were as I just put them all in a box. Do you have the original hoses that you removed. If so, can you send me a pic of them, with some end-to-end measurements.

Lets do this outside of Red Square... my email address is:

daveoman@windstream.net

massey

I bought the pieces to make new hoses from Discount hydraulics for my C-160.

Here's the list of parts:

R2-04 1/4 hose 6 ft

6801-04-05 90 deg elbow 1 ea

6802-04-05 45 deg elbow 1 ea

6801-04-06 90 deg elbow 2 ea

6400-04-05 1/4jic x #5orb 2 ea

6400-04-06 1/4jic x #6orb 2 ea

R2-04-604 1/4 hose x 1/4jic 8 ea

The hose is a little on the "stiff" side, but it works.

tgranthamfd

I stripped down a C-145 a while back and kept the hoses. Now, if I can figure out which ones they were as I just put them all in a box. Do you have the original hoses that you removed. If so, can you send me a pic of them, with some end-to-end measurements.

daveoman@windstream.net

Dave, I haven't pulled them off yet. I plan to sometime this weekend. I will get in touch, I have your e mail address, you helped me out on my tiller mid belt mount. Thanks guys for all of your help. I may go ahead and build some new ones once I find out for sure that the 160 and the 145 hoses are the same connections.

can whlvr

when i had mine done i had to go 55 miles,i live near a large town,but i had to go to the city for those connectors

gwgdog66

I stripped down a C-145 a while back and kept the hoses. Now, if I can figure out which ones they were as I just put them all in a box. Do you have the original hoses that you removed. If so, can you send me a pic of them, with some end-to-end measurements.

daveoman@windstream.net

Dave, I haven't pulled them off yet. I plan to sometime this weekend. I will get in touch, I have your e mail address, you helped me out on my tiller mid belt mount. Thanks guys for all of your help. I may go ahead and build some new ones once I find out for sure that the 160 and the 145 hoses are the same connections.

Terry,

Pull them off. I know the service manager at Duvall's is Shawnee. They can make any size hose.

tgranthamfd
I stripped down a C-145 a while back and kept the hoses.