Sign in to follow this  
can whlvr

price help

can whlvr

i have a friend that lives in the city,he has 2 jd garden tractors,one is a 316 and the other a newer sabre,he has a 60 inch deck that i think is from the 316,its brand new and gotta be 20 years old,never used,he has no grass,only driveways to snowblow and plow,i know prices are different in different areas,if it was wh stuff i could guide him,i dont know jd stuff and have no idea what its worth,he wants to sell it,any ideas would be appreciated

Don1977

Don't think a 316 would pull a 60" deck, it's probley a 54" deck.

6wheeler

Don, I agree with the other Don (D1andD2?) :thumbs: The 316 probably didn't have a 60" deck, maybe is a 54". But if it is in fact a 60" they were usually on the 400's and larger tractor. A 60" deck just sold at the auction I went to yesterday (April 2nd) for $450.00. It was nice but used and faded. real nice ones here in the Twin Cities go for around $600.00 on C.L. hope that helps.. Pat

can whlvr

thanks guys,im in ontario but i said to him i would guess 400-500,it could be a 54,sure looked bigger,the 316 is quite a beast,full hyraulics to move the angle of blade even

T-Mo

The biggest deck for the 316 was the 50 deck. The 60 deck was for the 400, 420, 430, and the 4x5 series tractors. It wasn't until the 3x5 series did Deere offer a 54 deck.