Sign in to follow this  
MaineDad

Ark Loader Moving Snow

MaineDad

Ok,

Just got done clearing a foot of real heavy wet snow with the loader. A loader is not the most efficient means of snow removal, but I got some practice in and I'm glad I did. So, my lovely wife snapped a few pictures of the process;

MovingSnow8.jpg

MovingSnow7.jpg

MovingSnow6.jpg

MovingSnow5.jpg

MovingSnow3.jpg

MovingSnow1.jpg

MovingSnow9.jpg

Hope you enjoy the pictures!

dennist

Excellent Photos!

Sparky

A loader is not the most efficient means of snow removal, but I got some practice in and I'm glad I did.

Efficient...probably not. But I bet its all sorts of fun to use right Micah? Great pics!!

Mike.........

MaineDad

Mike,

It was fun to use, especially once I started getting the hang of it. I used the smaller dirt bucket, not the snow bucket today so I would not try to bite off more than I could chew :thumbs:

It does make you appreciate the snow thrower though...

can whlvr

looks like a fine machine,man i cant believe u guys are still getting snow,i thought we had it bad up here,u can have it,it was too long this year

squonk

Loader's aren't the fastest but when you got a lot of that heavy gunk and you can't push it any farther or have no place to put it nothing beats a loader. I used my Power King loader for the first time this winter and I'm still smiling. We had 5 storms of the wet heavy stuff this year and I would have been dead in the water without one. I had some good sized "boulders" hanging off the front of my bucket even with a worn out hyd. belt. Have to pull the engine this summer to change it! :thumbs:

sgtsampay

Nice pictures sir! Very nice..

corn53

:thumbs: Love it and :wh: for the pics!!!

wheelhorse656

Gotta Love those pictures! that is a nice tractor!! :thumbs: :wh:

hobie

NICE! Tractor looks great!

dgjks6

I am jealous, sir. That looks like fun.

And as far as efficiency, there is no more efficient use of your time than spending it riding a wheel horse.

Toejam

I am jealous, sir. That looks like fun.

And as far as efficiency, there is no more efficient use of your time than spending it riding a wheel horse.

I agree!

dgoyette

Great photos Micah. Ditto to what Sparky said, and that is perfect snow for loader work. Sticks together real nice and you can really get a good bucket load. Glad you got the practice too. I just used the C-160 and the 42" plow I got from you for this storm. Worked pretty good but I sure wish I have skid shoes for it.

JC 1965

:thumbs: Wow!! I really like the loader, looks like It's doing a fine job. That's a good looking setup you have. Thanks for the pics!! :wh:

d200

That is a nice set up ya got there. Great pics, looks like fun but I'm glad that the snow is gone here in se iowa. :thumbs:

JoeMonag

Micah, nice loader. You make me want to replace my JBjr. with a loader.

Btw, I put my two stage on the 416-8 with a freshly re-built engine. It was awesome, and even down here in SE Mass, we got a total of 75" of snow, so I got in a lot of seat time clearing my 400' paved driveway.

Joe in Norton

Gerry w

Thanks for the pics Micah! That snow was too heavy for a blower so your bucket was the right call! Looks great, how much snow did you guys up there get? We ended up with approx. 8 inches here. Thanks to your lovely wife for the pics too!

Gerry

AMC RULES

Looks really cool, no pun intended. :thumbs: