Sign in to follow this  
dpm2000bolt

the Haul for us

dpm2000bolt

we pick up a nice C-160 still love the idle on it I go a video of it as it is even slower then what I can get the Diesel. I made on more stop and picked up as a guy had many things listed on Craigslist. I got a Brinly Disc and Brinly bottom plow. I am thinking that it bigger then a 10" as I had a pick and got the larger one.

Thanks Ken we like it

will post pictures later

Horse'n Around

Congratulations, cant wait to see the pics !

John

chevelletown

It was great to meet you and your father. He picked a good tractor to start his new addiction. :thumbs: Hope to see you guys at Mentone.

dpm2000bolt

IMG_4137.jpg

IMG_4134.jpg

the Plow and Disc are mine, the rest is what dad got starting his wheel horse collection I think it is funny he made room in his heated shop

what was the tractor you was said was in pictures Ken?

jspain

Nice looking 160. Question, I have an opportunity to buy a C-160, which by the pictures, looks very similar to yours. No deck but has rusty push blade. Seller claims that it is in very good running order.

I know that it is hard to peg a used tractor without seeing it, but what price range would you put this tractor in?

Thanks,

John

JC 1965

:wh: Great looking tractor. :thumbs:

DoctorHfuhruhurr

Nice looking 160. Question, I have an opportunity to buy a C-160, which by the pictures, looks very similar to yours. No deck but has rusty push blade. Seller claims that it is in very good running order.

I know that it is hard to peg a used tractor without seeing it, but what price range would you put this tractor in?

Thanks,

John

If the one you're referring to is $1150 I personally would be hesitant to pay half that price but that's just me. Best Luck