Sign in to follow this  
joebob

633 generator photos or diagrams

joebob

here's the carb picture, and TT your right about the blower cover with 5 holes, the loose recoil cup,(by the shifter) I just had the flywheel off to check what I needed and didn't put it back on , my serials # 29xxx, and as far as the shift decal what can I say I dont know :whistle: guess I should check firsts then talk second just not many pics of the dash, I will be trying to get it back close to what it should be so I guess I will be hunting partswheelhorse006.jpgwheelhorse005.jpgwheelhorse004.jpg I

TT

Well.... I see a newer Kohler carburetor, (not Carter) a different colored governor arm and air cleaner, and a fuel pump with no traces of paint whatsoever. (could have been stripped - but I'd say it's a "new" one. :whistle: )

I'll bet this old girl once had a Tillotson updraft hanging on the front of the engine when it came out of South Bend. :WRS:

I can also verify the engine as being a K141 because of the lack of protruding fins on the exhaust side of the carb mouting flange.

DMESS

Well.... I see a newer Kohler carburetor, (not Carter) a different colored governor arm and air cleaner, and a fuel pump with no traces of paint whatsoever. (could have been stripped - but I'd say it's a "new" one. :whistle: )

I'll bet this old girl once had a Tillotson updraft hanging on the front of the engine when it came out of South Bend. :WRS:

I can also verify the engine as being a K141 because of the lack of protruding fins on the exhaust side of the carb mouting flange.

I figured a shot of the governor linkage/carb would reveal a few things!

TT

Except for the muffler, steering wheel, and front tires. :whistle:

linen beige

And what's up with the fuel line routing, AND where'd he get THAT shifter boot?

TT

Yeah.... the fuel line is a little out of place too, but I'll never penalize anyone for putting an incorrect shifter boot on a Wheel Horse transmission. (as long as it keeps the water out. :whistle: )

linen beige

I'll never penalize anyone for putting an incorrect shifter boot on a Wheel Horse transmission. (as long as it keeps the water out. :WRS: )

I absolutely agree with that! :whistle: But I bet he paid a lot more for it than if he had just gone to a Toro dealer and bought the right one. Anybody else bothered that the Ebayers get $15-$20 (counting S&H) for them when Toro has them for under $5? :imstupid:

Kelly

Ok getting technical, how about the gas cap? is that correct?

I seen the tires and steering wheel, and gas line, missed the muffler.

When I said looks like all the right stuff, I was looking at the main things hard to get, not muffler, gas line, tires, steering wheel, the main tractor looks nice, not restored kept up to use. would be a good one to restore. Sorry I kinda mislead.

But I would like to have it, even with the incorrect parts.

No I'm not trying to rant, don't take it that way Please.

Rollerman

Will let it go just this once Kelly..... :WRS:

Actually I'm thinking along the same lines as you...in that it looks like a solid tractor with most of the hard to find parts on it....carb,toolbox. :whistle:

Those steering wheels can be tricky to find sometimes but the rest of the parts are out there.

CasualObserver

Sweeet!!! My sister-in-law and her husband live and work in Dekalb.... I'll be watching that one closely to the end!! Might be headed north to MN! :whistle: :WRS:

linen beige

Ok getting technical, how about the gas cap? is that correct?

Nope! Good eye, I missed it. :whistle: Looks like he stepped back a year for the cool chrome touch. :WRS: But I too agree, this is a very retorable tractor. Easy to get it back to factory show perspective OR make her a solid, dependable worker.