Sign in to follow this  
multihobbyguy

Picked Up a Tractor From My List

multihobbyguy

As some of you may have I have a list of garden tractors called "gt wish list". Last week I saw a Copar Panzer on eBay that is on my list so I bid on the tractor and had the highest bid at the end of auction. Unfortunately it had not reached its minimum bid when the auction had ended so I sent a email to the seller asking what it would take to purchase the tractor and he replied and we agreed on a price. After a 500 mile round trip starting at 5:30am I can now cross another one off the list. Here is some pictures that I took at the sellers garage. The seller was a extremely nice guy with some really cool toys. He had a couple more that are on my list. Fortunately or unfortunately they are not for sale. It needs some TLC but what parts are not on it are in a box waiting to be returned to their rightful place. I hope you enjoy the pictures. I did blur out the sellers face I didn't want to post his image as I did not ask to post it.

PANZERPICKUPDAY003.jpg

PANZERPICKUPDAY004-Copy.jpg

PANZERPICKUPDAY002-1.jpg

PANZERPICKUPDAY007-1.jpg

PANZERPICKUPDAY012.jpg

PANZERPICKUPDAY015.jpg

dclarke

neat old tractor, nice find.

Gene_S

Neat tractor... :thumbs:

Are you on the america most wanted list or something??? Your pictures look freaky with your face like that... :wh:

multihobbyguy

Fortunately I am not on America's most wanted list (I think :thumbs: ). Sorry about the freaky face. The guy in the photos is the guy who sold me the machine. He said he didn't care if I snapped photos but I didn't feel it would be right for me to post his face on the web. Thanks for the replies, I think it is pretty neat myself. It will be sitting the way it sits for awhile. I am wanting to redo 2 wheel horses before the big show so that I have something to display this year. Chris.

VinsRJ

That is one of the coolest model of Panzers and one that has been on my list for years, Congrats! :thumbs:

chris11

Very nice i saw that on ebay. Very cool looking tractor.