Sign in to follow this  
Retired Wrencher

wow

Retired Wrencher

I would like to say now that we have 4.874 Members as of 2:30am Today. This is the best site for Tractors that I have ever been on. I hope some you feel the same way. I am on Every day it is part of my Daily routine. Enjoy Gary B..............

mavfreak

we have 4,439 as of 9am :thumbs:

squonk

We lost 435 members in 17 min. Somebody pissed somebody else off! :D:D:thumbs: :wh:

JC 1965

:wh: I can only speak for myself but I'm very proud to be a member of RED SQUARE! Everyone seams very helpful and nice and for all the help I've received on this forum, thanks to all. :thumbs:

SALTYWRIGHT

I CHECK ON THIS SITE MANY TIMES A DAY. IT IS A VERY GOOD GROUP OF HELPFUL PEOPLE. I AM RETIRED AND IT IS THE FIRST THING I CHECK IN THE MORNING AND HE LAST THING AT NIGHT. THANK YOU EVERY ONE. RUSS

:thumbs:

Kelly

Ditto Russ, I'm on here way too much.

sgtsampay

I third that Kelly and Russ. :thumbs: I really can't wait to see all of you at the show!

420lse

What he said :thumbs:

wheelhorse656

Kelly,Russ,Bobby I forth that!!!! :wh: i spend study hall and computer class on red square instead of educational web sights. :thumbs: Oh well I have good grades so who cares :D

Redbirdman

Yep I agree............and it loads fast too!

i spend study hall and computer class on red square instead of educational web sights.

so I can go from Craigs list "Strange women looking for old fat man with Tractor" to here real quick when momma walks in the room!

:D:wh::thumbs:

Ed :D

mavfreak

Kelly,Russ,Bobby I forth that!!!! :wh: i spend study hall and computer class on red square instead of educational web sights. :thumbs: Oh well I have good grades so who cares :D

thought this sight was educational

wheelhorse656

Kelly,Russ,Bobby I forth that!!!! :D i spend study hall and computer class on red square instead of educational web sights. :thumbs: Oh well I have good grades so who cares :D

thought this sight was educational

whats what i said! :wh:

neil

I also visit this site many times a day ,there are some great people on here and some great subjects.

even though the Euro section is a bit quiet at the moment with topics .there are members that still visit on a regular basis and just read up on the latest topics.

I myself love to read up on the latest threads and try to join in when i can or when i have something to say.

Great website Keep up the good work.

corn53

I also love it. Great reading posts on new finds and of course the pics!!! :thumbs:

earlleecliffton

ya

dgoyette

Yes, a great site. I have been spending some time on a Turbo / Supercharger site and I am amazed at how rude and plain mean they are to each other and even to new members.

Very nice to be a part of a forum that treats existing and new members with respect. That is why I check in several times a day too. :thumbs:

VinsRJ

Really enjoy it here, I check at least two or three times aday..... I've been part of other message boards for other activities but this is the only one I jump onto daily. Thanks goes out to the members! :thumbs: