Sign in to follow this  
wheel horse tractor guy

found another wheel horse today

wheel horse tractor guy

I went out side today with my kids and the new neighbor invited us over to play with his kid so we said ok. We went over and i saw his back neighbor working in the field. I asked my new neighbor if he said hi yet to his back neighbor who lives in the middle of a field he said no not yet so thats fine we started talking about the kids and school. I then saw the guy get closer and closer to the stone wall i said hi and the guy replied hi how you doing i said ok now that spring is here.this guy had everthing out of his garage so i asked are you moving or just cleaning.He said that his grand father died and he is cleaning out the place. I saw some wheel under a cover and asked what kind of tractor he said simplicity way are you interested. I said nah not really ok i do have another if your interested i said what kind he said wheel horse. ok he got my attention i jumped over the wall to look at it and there sat a wheel horse c-121 with mowerdeck in the shed how much $200 if you take the other with you ok done deal picking it up monday after noon. I never owned a :wh: with a 12 horse kohler the hour gage reads 349 not bad. I didn't even know there was one sitting in my back yard for $200 with another tractor with snow plow. I will be selling the other for $200 with plow. On monday i'll take pictures for you guys. :thumbs:

corn53

Man u r ticking me off!!! :thumbs: Nice find and great deal!

wheel horse tractor guy

You gotta be at the right place at the right time. I'll get picture of soon thanks. :thumbs:

corn53

It monday :thumbs:

wheel horse tractor guy

If not today tomarrow for sure but most likley today when the guy gets home thanks. i also have other pictures i'll be posting stay tuned and enjoy the :wh: show :thumbs: .

wheelhorse656

some guys have all the luck :thumbs: Good find though! :wh: