Sign in to follow this  
case442

B-100

case442

Hi All,

I just hauled home a 1976 B-100 today, found it on pittsburgh CL. Runs great had a replacement short block per PO. Also has AG's on the rear.

Question, is it possible that this tractor did not come with a lift for the deck? there is no handle, no shafts, no nothing and it doesn't appear to have had one. also there is a provision on the dash for an electric clutch, but it looks to have a factory button plug in place.

Sorry for no pics yet but my PC hard drive is down and I'm on the lap top now.

I also have pics of the C-195 with the new Industrial 10 ply R4 tires on it to show once I can post pics.

As always I appreciate the info.

Mike (case 442)

rmaynard

I own 2 1977 B-100's and a 1976 B-100. All have lifts. There were 4 versions of the 1976 B-100, 61-10K801, 802, 803, & 804. All 4 are shown in the parts manual with lifts. Each is also show as having an option deck in the list of attribute.

All the '76 and '77 B-100's had a provision on the dash for electric clutch. They shared the same dash panel as many other units, but only had manual PTO's.

If you can somehow get pictures posted, that would be helpful to determine what is going on with your B-100.

case442

Thank you Mr. Maynard,

I certainly will post when I can.

Apparently someone wanted to lighten this B-100 up along its many hours of pleasure oop's, work!

Thank you, Mike