Sign in to follow this  
wheel horse tractor guy

a rideaway jr

wheel horse tractor guy

Has anyone herd of a rideaway jr. What is it a rj53,rj58 i don't know but i came across one today with two mowerdecks and no motor. Very rusty no rot same thing with the mowerdecks. This guy wants $150 for it. It also needs four new tires.This guy also has a 1057 i do believe with no mowerdeck and muffler stack straight up in the open out side i can't believe itwhat a shame. I'm very interested the jr but is it worth the $150with the two mowerdecks :thumbs: help me out guys.

TT

RJ = Ride-away Junior

Need specifics, pictures, etc. - or value would be nothing more than a blind guess.

MikesRJ

You've obviously seen pictures, right? Here's a manual which contains all the round-hoods, of which the RJ's are included. Check it out and you should be able to define which he is selling. http://www.mywheelhorse.com/graphics/file/...1964_A-7136.pdf

Value is what your willing to pay, and they are willing to accept. Like TT said, our opinion would be nothing short of a blind guess without standing next to it and looking it over. A little knowledge beforehand goes a long way (or can be dangerous, your pick) ...

Here's what an 1958 Wheel Horse Ride-Away Jr. RJ-58 looks like restored:

RJ58-00.jpg

Jake Kuhn

Wheres it at?

:thumbs: