Sign in to follow this  
slantram

A pair of YELLER wheels.

slantram

I've got a pair of JD wheels but they mount opposite of WH wheels. Can I mount them backwards on a WH without problems? slantram.

jusjeepn

Clearance with the tranny is normally the issue. I have a set mounted on a 654 but had to use 3/4" wheel spacers for tranny clearance. The spacers are just your everyday automotive type spacers. They fit perfectly and the lug nuts vs bolts is great!

smoreau

:thumbs: Just don't leave them white! :thumbs::thumbs: :thumbs:

slantram

Let me explain this better. The deep offset on the JD wheel is to the inside toward the trans. But they won't fit on the WH that way.I want to mount them backwards with the deep offset toward the outside- away from the trans. Yes-No-Maybe? slantram.

TT

#1 - what model Wheel Horse? :thumbs:

#2 - It's almost three hours later...... I would have already tried bolting one on by now. :thumbs: :thumbs:

racinfool40

As what TT stated depends on what tractor I tried mounting a set on my 1973 12-8 worked good until I went to mount the snow/dozer Blade and the tire's rubbed the rails on the Blade.. So it can be done but depends on the model.. :thumbs:

as a matter of fact the wheel on the 12-8 in my avatar are JD rims!!

slantram

This is on a C-125 / 8 speed.

Kelly

Probably will not fit your gas tank is under the fender and you have very little tire clearance as it is, but it is only 5 bolts to find out for sure.

pfrederi

I had some JD wheels from an unknown source. They would fit my C series but they were very very close to rubbing. No way I could add chains.... You need a backset of 1-3/8 inches (or less) if you want chains

snookman1

I DID THE THE SAME THING YOUR DOING WITH MY B80 WITH A SET OF JD WHEELS AND TIRES 23X10.50X12 AND HAD NO PROBLEMS. GOOD LUCK!!!! :thumbs: