Sign in to follow this  
dano53

Red Square Members

dano53

I just wanted to say to all in Red Square Thank you. I have been a member for just over a year and I am amazed at how willing people are to help others with their wheel horse questions and other things. What a great group of people. It reminds me of the expression Pay It Forward. Google it if you don't understand what it means.There is no shame in asking for help for anything. Nobody knows everything and there is a tremendous amount of talented people in this group. In the world today there is a lot of negative news as we read the newspaper or watch TV. It is always refreshing going on this forum and seeing what others are doing

with their tractors and seeing the help that everyone is willing to offer. So THANKS to all of the Red Square people. Have a great day!

Dano in Dudley Ma. :thumbs: :thumbs:

mavfreak

:thumbs: Enough said! And I thank everone also!

smoreau

:thumbs: I agree and :thumbs: enough said and thanks for doing this post dano53

:thumbs: :thumbs:

neil

:thumbs: :thumbs: here here :thumbs::thumbs:

Great site

JC 1965

:thumbs: I have to second that, I've learned so much just reading everyone's posts. Also i can't believe how friendly and helpful everyone is. So thanks to all!! :thumbs:

Retired Wrencher

:thumbs: :thumbs::thumbs: Right back at you Dano Glad to have you aboard. Enjoy the site like we do. I am on it every day it is my daily ritual Gary B...............

stevasaurus

very well said Dano. Go to some of the shows and meet some of these guys...you will be more impressed. An excellent group of very talented and friendly people. :thumbs: