wheelhorse001-1.jpg

wheelhorse004-1.jpg

wheelhorse005-1.jpg

wheelhorse006.jpg

wheelhorse007-1.jpg

wheelhorse656

Love the spokes on the one tire!!!! cool! :thumbs:

racinfool40

:thumbs: C'mon Spring!!!!Great pics been Itchin to get out and play..Love the added steel weight traction wheel never seen that before!!! :thumbs:

MaineDad

You are getting me excited about no snow!!!!!! Great pictures...

SNYFIX

Like the black soil but are you plowing too deep is why you need the spoked thingy??

stevasaurus

Yep Vincent...spring is just around the corner. :thumbs: I really like that aerator you have there...have not seen one like that. :thumbs:

Retired Wrencher

:thumbs: :thumbs::thumbs: Vincent Nice Looking 1257 what a workers these are!!!!!!!!!!! I hope u enjoy the seat time Gary B........................

mavfreak

I've been itching for spring myself. When I woke to that snow this morning I just felt deflated. Bring on the sun!

Ole MN

:thumbs: like the wheel great idea

hounddoghundzsa

Me too!!

VinsRJ

Spring is-aa coming!

JC 1965

:thumbs: I bet those spokes on the left wheel really help with traction, great idea. Looks like that little tractor is doing a great job. Thanks for sharing the pics. :thumbs:

wh1257

plowing more and faster

Fotos0734.jpg

Fotos0731.jpg

Fotos0730.jpg

Dresden Guy

Vincent,

GREAT PICTURES!!! ..... I like the donkeys looking at a real working "Horse". :thumbs: It looks like they're saying to each other, "we could pull that plow for you if you'd give us a chance, and we would add fertilizer :drool: at the same time. Then you could get rid of that Big Red Horse ! :thumbs:

Vincent, I'm jealous that you're getting spring before we get ours in Ohio. I just bought a 36" tiller and a 10" moldboard plow for my C-160/8 last week and can't wait to play in the dirt - COME ON SPRINGTIME!!! :thumbs: .......... :thumbs:

wh1257

thank you people for the many reactions I love it so much with my wheel and horses to go to work I did for each wheel horse a suitable job for the spring brings with it a lot I can not live without my horses and wheel the many options I'm on it like the iron wheel is very strong for pulling and for determining the depth of the team but of course the tractor is doing what most determined

I hope for you so that you too will have a good spring and let the wheel horses come out and work but once !!!!!!!!!

wh1257

the spoke wheel dint

squonk

Vincent,

GREAT PICTURES!!! ..... I like the donkeys looking at a real working "Horse". :thumbs: It looks like they're saying to each other, "we could pull that plow for you if you'd give us a chance, and we would add fertilizer :drool: at the same time. Then you could get rid of that Big Red Horse ! :thumbs:

Vincent, I'm jealous that you're getting spring before we get ours in Ohio. I just bought a 36" tiller and a 10" moldboard plow for my C-160/8 last week and can't wait to play in the dirt - COME ON SPRINGTIME!!! :thumbs: .......... :thumbs:

Steve, I take it the plow made it there ok?icon_happy45.gif

wh1257

I love this job with tis tractor