Sign in to follow this  
wheel horse tractor guy

k241 kohler

wheel horse tractor guy

Does anyone know if this will fit on my b-100. the tag says k241 by itself the the model # is b232261 and the spec # is 46264d please let me know. I'm buying a whole jacobsen model 1000 tractor for $75 come with mowerdeck and snow plow the guy is even throwing in a wood chipper for free. The guy said that the tractor lost it's clutch ever since then he never looked at it again it's rough lookin be solid.

i want the motor and the rest sellin for parts. :thumbs:

KC9KAS

Looks like the 1974 to 1976 B-100's had an engine spec number of 46636D, and the 77 on had a spec number of 46756D.

I'm not an expert on this, so I don't know what the differences are in the spec numbers.

I have a BOLENS 10hp with a K241S spec# 46265C! I got it for the engine for my B-100, but the oil pan wasn't right, so I had to keep looking until I found the right one!

rmaynard

The K241 in question is a starter/generator type.

Retired Wrencher

:thumbs: :thumbs::thumbs: Bob is wright if u have the S/Gen type it will tight to fit and also if u have a plastic gas tank in side buy the dash it would be not be likely that it would fit. I hope this helps. Gary B................................