Sign in to follow this  
Giles

My Original 1980 C175

Giles

I am trying to post photos of my C175 that I bought in 1981 with 75 hours.

I cannot find instructions, and if I did, I will probably still have trouble

HELP :thumbs:

If this works--I have more--- Realize that this tractor is 99% original, I have taken great care of it and the hour meter stopped at 300hours. I would guess it has well over 2K

P3110004.jpg

dpm2000bolt

i just figured it out today, the way i did it was loaded them up to Photobucket once you have an account made. it will give you links once the picture is posted to the website. then one each picture you will hit the IMG in the post and paste the link in Photobucket gives you.

a shortcut would be email the picutres to me and I can post them for you

boovuc

Oh I love C-175's. Please post the pics!

:thumbs:

BooVuc

Mill Hall, PA

Giles

Here is another photo--if I can remember how I did the first??

P3110009.jpg

P3110011.jpg

P3110014.jpg

P3110010.jpg

Irv

Very very nice original tractor! What does the bar and straps do on the back?

dpm2000bolt

Nice Tractor... Great Job getting them posted

Giles

Very very nice original tractor! What does the bar and straps do on the back?

Many years ago, I noticed that the plastic rear fender was cracking. I knew it would get worse so I removed the fender assembly and made a light angle iron support, on either side. I mounted these to the rear angle iron and braced the assembly to the hitch.

The rear horizontal angle is used for mounting a rack that holds my 25 gallon sprayer.

If anyone desires, I can post pictures of the fender bracing and the spray tank rack.

Giles

THANKS for all the help with posting the photos. :thumbs:

neil

Wow that tractor looks almost new :thumbs:

mavfreak

I like both of them! That gravely is nice also!

boovuc

Love your "175". It was the best of the blackhoods. (IMHO and the C-195's withstanding). Very nice tractor and it's proof that the KT engine, including the Series I, can rack up the hours if well cared for. It's obvious you took great care of yours while using it around the house. :thumbs:

BooVuc

Mill Hall, PA

jpmcleod

Good looking C-175 and I have one and love the power.

I really like the Gravley. I had one identical to it and after many years on the engine, I replaced it with an engine from a Easy Go golf cart. Direct bolt on. Without a doubt. one of the best mowers I ever owned.

You have two of the best.

dgoyette

Very nice C-175...great tractor.

JC 1965

:thumbs: Very nice tractor, easy to see It's had lots of TLC over the years. I like to see tractors that have been cared for, So many people just leave them outside to rust away. Thanks for sharing the pics. :thumbs:

B-8074

Godd looking tractor. Makes me feel better about mine knowing you have that many hrs. on it. :thumbs: :thumbs:

Giles

Godd looking tractor. Makes me feel better about mine knowing you have that many hrs. on it. :thumbs::thumbs:

The hours are only an estimate--may have more. When I bought it, I mowed a three acre yard for about 9 years, moved to a 1/2 acre yard for about three years, then moved to mowing 3 acres again, for about 7 years, moved again, and mowed 5 acres for about 3 years. Now I mow about 1- 1/2 acres and I AM NOT MOVING AGAIN. The old machine starts instantly and smokes a little, at start, have to add a little oil sometimes but it is not a "smoker" Maybe someday I will rebuild--but a lot of oil can be bought for that amount of time and money :thumbs: and neither machine is for sale---:thumbs: