Sign in to follow this  
ckarnes

strait from the horses mouth

ckarnes

is there anyway that we could get an online version of the book strait from the horses mouth the wheel horse story thanks i know its a long shot but i got to ask

Kelly

I'm sure it's copy righted, and posting it on line would violate that.

boovuc

Your right, Kelly! A big time copyright violation. Don't remember the publisher off hand but someone with 'Esq" at the end of thier name would come knockin'.

BooVuc

Mill Hall, PA

mr.pipes

is there anyway that we could get an online version of the book strait from the horses mouth the wheel horse story thanks i know its a long shot but i got to ask

If you go to amazon and search "Straight from the Horses Mouth" in the left column there is a button to click to "Tell the publisher I would like to read this book on Kindle"

Maybe if enough of us do this they will see there is interest and do it if it works for them. I can't imagine it cost much to convert a published book to an Ebook. You can download free Ebook software for your PC or Laptop and don't need to buy a Kindle or IBook.

So if you are interested go click the link and let them know. Lets see what happens.

fireman

Mike Martino who wrote the book is a member here. Maybe you could send him a PM. I'm not sure if you'll get an answer as he never really posts or has anything to do with us little people. He also has all the company records and other info that was given to him by Cecil Pond. It's a shame he doesn't share it with the rest of us.

rmaynard

He also has all the company records and other info that was given to him by Cecil Pond. It's a shame he doesn't share it with the rest of us.

Maybe he has the answer to the age-old question, "what is the correct color for a Wheel Horse?". :thumbs: