Sign in to follow this  
SNYFIX

Wheel Horse Hardcover Book

SNYFIX

Just prior to the flood we got a book written by a Wheel Horse collector.

NEVER even read it with the exception of breezing thru the pictures which of course we stopped on the female nudist mowing the larn with a RJ series.

Do they still put out the book ??

mr.pipes

"Straight from the Horses Mouth" was printed in a first and second edition. Not available new anywhere but used ones can be found. It is completely worthless and I will give you $10 and take it off you hands if you want. :thumbs:

SNYFIX

Read the link !! Guess that was a mistake to throw it away. It was still in it's shipping envelope so it might have still been 'good' but the big problem with this flood was the mold potential since it was bad water from upstream.

Kelly

Those books sell for more than some/most tractors I buy or sell, I have both copies 1st and 2nd edition, and no they are not for sale.

SNYFIX

I'm not as interested as you guys are in Wheel Horse tractors. I guess it's from growing up with them and just looking at them as income. I wish I could talk to one of the Ponds.

I'm going to plan on coming to the show this year.

n1defan

You no what really sucks I have the first addition one that is in mint condition, but when I mover it got lost in the move. :thumbs: I have looked everywhere for it but still cant find it. :thumbs:

bowtieguy

What flood?....Noah

mr.pipes

What flood?....Noah

BINGHAMTON, NY. FLOOD OF JUNE 2006

SNYFIX

You no what really sucks I have the first addition one that is in mint condition, but when I mover it got lost in the move. :thumbs: I have looked everywhere for it but still cant find it. :thumbs:

Probably the mover knew what it was and somedayknew it was going to be worth millions or saw the nudist pic and wanted it for that or -- or ----