Sign in to follow this  
forphase1

1967 T1057

forphase1

There is a local guy offering a 1967 T1057 for sale. he is asking $200, but I think he'd go lower if needed. I have a 1975 C-160 that I love, and I'm considering adding this one to the stable. :thumbs: He said it's dismantled as he was going to restore it, but never got around to doing so. The engine is still intact and he said it ran fine, no smoking or anything. The only problem he said is that there is a little difficulty getting it in gear. The tractor also comes with a snow blade and mowing deck. I don't know a great deal about the 1057. Anyone have any thoughts?

stevasaurus

The 1057 is a great little tractor...a few members here collect them. The price doesn't sound too bad if everything is there, but your investment will increase if you have to buy parts. :thumbs:

Retired Wrencher

:thumbs: :thumbs::thumbs: I Agree with Steve I have 2 of these they are the easiest to start of all the models that I have. Nice little putters and workers. BUILT TO LAST A LIFE TIME. If u take Care of them. I hope this helps. If u have any Questions please feel free to E-Mail me. Gary B.....................

forphase1

Will most/all of my various C-160 attachments work on the 1057 too?

Kelly

No most of the attachment will NOT fit from your C-160, snow blade that is about it, you can add the new style attach matic to the 1057 and use more attachments, and I would ask what is the least they would take for it.

Dresden Guy

Forphase1,

I have a totally assembled 1057 for sale... the PO replaced the original K241 with a new K301 (12hp) about 12 years ago. The PO is the original owner of the 1057 and said it ran fine but quit using it last summer when he bought a new Kubota. I don't know your locaton.

I have some photos (albeit not too good of quality). I had intentions of restoring the 1057, but am putting my time into my 1976 C-160/8 and B-80. So, the 1057 has to go. Let me know if interested. The price is $150 (less wheel weights).

030.jpg

024.jpg

022.jpg

hoser63

i wish lived closer to you :thumbs: ...i have a 1967--1057....another one would be nice........i have a pic of it but this site wont let me post it... :thumbs:

qd-16

My 1057 is the favorite of my wheel horses. I added the front attach a matic so I could use a newer style deck.