Sign in to follow this  
wheelhorse raider14

URL wheelhorse raider 14

Sparky

Good looking machine and I really like those rear tires :thumbs: ! Was that trailer full of wood no problem for the horse?

Mike..........

racinfool40

:thumbs: Great lookin worker!!! I Love the ole raiders I have 5 of them from 68 to the no name 73. Great workers and built tough!!!Thanks for the pics

Dresden Guy

Great Raider 14 photos.... especially the table saw powered by the WH PTO - very creative. That little Raider 14 thinks it's a BIG farm tractor, doing all those grownup chores - WOW! :thumbs:

stevasaurus

:thumbs: WOW that is some great pictures. Love the little backhoe also. I have a 1972 raider, just try to stop it. Great horses. Thanks for sharing. :thumbs:

Who loaded all that wood on that trailer?? I suspect the backhoe had a part in that.

:thumbs:

420lse

Excellent pic's! That's one ugly dog u got there :thumbs:

Oh yeah, :thumbs:

earlleecliffton

nice pics

72 10hp,here

wheelhorse raider14

Yeah she a good little machine mike the tyres helploads in the mud, yeah she pulled that trailer no problem :drool:

chers mike N.W :D that well kool man i would love 5, yep good old raiders made to last

chers steve M yeah we have defo some creative ideas over hire :drool: and yeah she can still do all the jobs just as good :thumbs: proper mule

thanks steve yeah she a nice looking machine :thumbs: you got a good old raider yeah the just keep dogging on :thumbs: yep they shore are npz happy to show you her, and to be honest we had to load the logs on by hand but would of been nice to have the backhoe there :drool:

Chers moe feels like home, and yeah bloody ugly dog :thumbs:

thanks everyone

JC 1965

:thumbs: You just can't beat those Raiders, I have a 1971 Raider 12 and it sure is a worker. Thanks for all the pictures and, :thumbs: :thumbs:

wheelhorse raider14

Naa the old raiders you just cant beet them :thumbs: awesome i would like to have a couple of types of raiders like 10 12 14 :thumbs: chers mate :thumbs:

meadowfield

Hi Wes,

cool looking raider you have there, I've never seen a 3 point on a UK Raider tractor. Is that a Toro/WH bolt on? or home made?

Would like to see some close up pictures if possible.

thanks

mark (who now wants a 3 point back box on his)