Sign in to follow this  
wheelhorse656

Kohler manuls

wheelhorse656

Here is a lnk to a few kohler manuls i bought off ebay that came on a disk just thought i would offer them to u guys for free so here you go!link

JC 1965

:thumbs: Thanks Jordan, now when my grand daughter gets home from school I'll get her to show me how to down load and save them. I'm still learning to use the computer. I'll get there someday. HOPEFULLY!! :thumbs:

wheelhorse656

:thumbs: Thanks Jordan, now when my grand daughter gets home from school I'll get her to show me how to down load and save them. I'm still learning to use the computer. I'll get there someday. HOPEFULLY!! :thumbs:

It is easy click on the first manul then it will take you to another scree where ist says start download or somhing along those lines. click on that. it should bring up a little box you should see where it says open run or save click on save. that message will goaway and anther will apear. at the bottom of the page click save again. and ur all set repeat this prosess for all the manuls! and your set! Good Luck :thumbs: :thumbs: