Sign in to follow this  
B-8074

Slot hitch vs. sleeve hitch

B-8074

Ok, I have a slot hitch and was thinking that I may need to get a back blade. (see moving some dirt) in the wheel horse section. I see Brinley has a 38" box scraper/back blade and a 42" back blade. However they are for a sleeve hitch. What good is a slot hitch? I never see any attachments the use it.

TT

The slot hitch was :thumbs: and there were several attachments that used it.

This is what you'll need to convert sleeve (clevis) hitch attachments for use with the :thumbs: slot hitch:

http://www.wheelhorseforum.com/index.php?...t=0entry44295

B-8074

Thanks TT, I'll either make one or try to find one. :thumbs: After some research I found that there is a 2nd rock shaft that can go in the back. Is it necessary? I have hydro lift.

TT

No..... it's not really necessary.

You would just have to set it up like a 1975 & older model - with the cable running from the lift shaft arm directly to the hitch.

WheelHorse_of_course

Thanks TT, I'll either make one or try to find one. :thumbs: After some research I found that there is a 2nd rock shaft that can go in the back. Is it necessary? I have hydro lift.

Brinly sold these adaptors at one time and they do show up on ebay from time to time. The brinly ones are white.

:thumbs: :thumbs: