Sign in to follow this  
Gene_S

Mentone Garden Tractor Swap Meet

546cowboy

I am planning on bringing a B-82, a A-100 and a 516H and maybe a 520HC frame with rear end and Hydro, tower,dash,steering wheel and some more 520 parts. I am bringing some 20 H.P. Onan parts too. I seem to have collected way too many extras and my shop is getting full. I also have a 1989 520H I could bring if someone is interested in that let me know.

Martin

i will be going. im looking for a few parts for the 1054. need the shifter plate cover, 2 15 inch ags in good used condition, headlight lens, grill, steering wheel and cap, light switch, a better 48 deck than i have, and maybe a few other things that i will remember later on im sure......

edit.. snow plow blade or similar, complete for 1054 or just a blade that i can fab a frame for.

im not looking for perfect parts, just usable and reasonably priced.

i might even entertain the thought of bringing another horse home if i find something i just cant pass on.

looking forward to meeting any of you who go, to put faces with names etc. and looking at a whole bunch of red stuff. im only going on a few weeks as a wheel horse owner but im finding i cant get enough!!!! ive had hobbies (addictions) before, built a few cars and a bike when i was back home (australia) but i dont ever remember getting bitten as hard by something as this red tractor thing has done......

:thumbs: there just awesome.

martin.

Kelly

Any word weather wise??? I hear rain all day, I know it's a few days off well a week but I need to load this weekend if I'm going, but I don't want to set in the rain all day, after driving 2.5 hours.

wh-jason

the weather channel says 60% chance of rain...but this is indiana so that doesnt mean anything.

whfan74

i will be going. im looking for a few parts for the 1054. need the shifter plate cover, 2 15 inch ags in good used condition, headlight lens, grill, steering wheel and cap, light switch, a better 48 deck than i have, and maybe a few other things that i will remember later on im sure......

edit.. snow plow blade or similar, complete for 1054 or just a blade that i can fab a frame for.

im not looking for perfect parts, just usable and reasonably priced.

i might even entertain the thought of bringing another horse home if i find something i just cant pass on.

looking forward to meeting any of you who go, to put faces with names etc. and looking at a whole bunch of red stuff. im only going on a few weeks as a wheel horse owner but im finding i cant get enough!!!! ive had hobbies (addictions) before, built a few cars and a bike when i was back home (australia) but i dont ever remember getting bitten as hard by something as this red tractor thing has done......

:thumbs: there just awesome.

martin.

Posted two 1054 decks in the classifieds that I will be bringing. Sorry don't have any other 1054 parts to sell. I have a friend that will be coming that has some I believe. I will make sure to get in touch with him.

Kelly

I loaded a few of the heavy items today, not sure what all I'm bringing, not near as much as I brought last year, but will have a trailer full, that is if the weather holds out, I'm still not driving 300 mile round trip to sit in the rain, cold I can deal with, wet no thanks, some things I will be bringing.

VERY nice 42" SD deck I mean like new

towable shreader with elect. motor works used it today

nice tiller complete

a few sets of off brand wheel weights

nice case deck

case snowblade

953 ag tires on rims

26x12x12 ags goodyears hard as rocks good for pulling

98% of a WH vac system

mold board plow very nice 10" ohio steel brand

Might be bringing a C=141 runs

assorted tires and wheels

there will be more boxes of stuff and if you need something I can bring it if I have it.

Send me a PM don't post here with needs, no need for clutter.

Gene_S

Sounds like a great load of stuff Kelly!!! Hope the weather holds out for everyone... :thumbs:

546cowboy

According to the the weather predictions here in NW Indiana they are calling for a 70% chance of rain and temps in the upper 40's.

As I previously posted I was planning to go with a trailer load of stuff but not in the rain and cold. I just can't see loading four tractors and boxes of 520 parts and have few people show and get everything soaked.

Is there any contingency plan for in-climate weather?

dunk50

It may rain, BUT you got to know that the weather bureau can't forecast accurately that far out. It could be 60's and Sunny.

546cowboy

Just to update, I won't be coming with my tractors and parts that I was going to bring.

Weather will be tough. Supposed to be occasional rain, around 50 degrees and 15 to 25 mph winds with gusts to 40 mph. Without cover or wind break it will be unlikely to get many to travel any distance.

Gene_S

Per Richard Layne and Ken Stephens they want to thank everyone who came to their swap meet this past Saturday. :thumbs: