Sign in to follow this  
Gene_S

Mentone Garden Tractor Swap Meet

refracman

Its 3hr for me too, luckily Gilliagan and the Professer is coming with me so I feel safe!

but MaryAnn says no!

Brrly1

Don't forget the Skipper! I'll drive. :thumbs:

:thumbs:

wh-jason

ill be there too, and with probably 6-10 tractors and a bunch of parts.

whfan74

Jason............what tractors will you be bringing?

wh-jason

scott....im bringing all the wheel horses listed in my signature and i may buy the c145 im looking at by then, also my friend will be bringing his raider10, springfield, and bantam. also you probably know my neighbor, bill calfee hes bringing parts and maybe a tractor. and last but not least my grandpa who is a retired wheel horse dealer i will be picking him up on my way (he lives in silver lake) he mentioned bringing his wheel horse also.

Gene_S

scott....im bringing all the wheel horses listed in my signature and i may buy the c145 im looking at by then, also my friend will be bringing his raider10, springfield, and bantam. also you probably know my neighbor, bill calfee hes bringing parts and maybe a tractor. and last but not least my grandpa who is a retired wheel horse dealer i will be picking him up on my way (he lives in silver lake) he mentioned bringing his wheel horse also.

Jason are you talking about the April 16 swap meet? Its only parts swap meet, you bring all them tractors and people will think there for sale. Or are they for sale??? Ken and Richard have a tractor show swap meet in the the fall there to.

wh-jason

gene...thanks for the info, we were all under the impression it was a show too. i guess we will still be there but without all the tractors. :thumbs:

buckeye

To anyone going, I'm looking for a plow/tiller bracket that bolts to the axel, a clevis hitch, maybe a cab to fit a c- series, and a complete tiller if the price is right. If your going, and have any of these things, shoot me a price. :thumbs:

fabricator2009

Bryan, I think I have everything you are looking for. Except for the belt for the tiller. Also If anyone has a spare one row planter thats not terribly expensive please bring it along. Look forward to seeing everyone. Ken.

buckeye

I pm'd you Ken......

Jim_M

Bryan, I think I have everything you are looking for. Except for the belt for the tiller. Also If anyone has a spare one row planter thats not terribly expensive please bring it along. Look forward to seeing everyone. Ken.

Ken,

I have a NOS Wheel Horse planter with all of the plates and a manual. I hadn't really planned on selling it so it's not cheap, in fact it's outrageous, but there can't be too many like it around. Keep it in mind.

Jim

sorekiwi

I hadn't really planned on selling it so it's not cheap, in fact it's outrageous, but there can't be too many like it around.

Now thats funny! :thumbs: Unless, of course you are Ken! :thumbs:

Jim_M

Well, you know how it is....don't want to sell it, but money talks.

fabricator2009

Jim, Would love to have it, but I am looking for one to use in the garden. Couldn't use yours because I would be missing an arm and a leg. Lol. Thanks Ken.

Jim_M

And 2 pints of blood. :thumbs:

Indy w h

So Jim what do ya gotta have for the planter?????

Indy

Lane Ranger

From some of the tractors and other items I see other Red Square members

are planning to bring to Mentone it looks like it is shaping up to be a must event on the 16th of April!

Looks like I better get there.

:thumbs:

dunk50

Soeeee, now I am confused. Are there going to be tractors for sale or not. I am only going to pick up a blower and try to find a tractor that does not break the bank!! :thumbs:

Gene_S

Soeeee, now I am confused. Are there going to be tractors for sale or not. I am only going to pick up a blower and try to find a tractor that does not break the bank!! :thumbs:

There is going to be whole tractors for sale parts of tractors for sale or enough parts for sale to put a tractor together and take home. Lots of red will be there and then some...

zieg72

I'll have my 417-8 there....

whfan74

We are just under two weeks away. Post up anything that you are bringing to sell or anything you might be looking for.

I for one have a bunch of old mower decks that I will sell for a good price that need to go to a new home. I do have two 1054 decks that I will be selling. One is super nice and will cost a bit more, I haven't thought of a price yet but if interested let me know.

If you are looking for anything in particular, let me know or give a shout out to the other members. Sounds like it is going to be a great turn out this year.

Sorry but I don't have any tractors for sale at this time.

dunk50

whfan74, I for one am new at this and coming to buy. I am looking for a 12HP and up, Hydro trans with hydro lift. Good mechanical shape, don't care what it looks like. From what I have read, there are going to be a few there. See ya and looking forward to it!!! Any vendors for food show up???????

fabricator2009

Sounds like there is going to be several Red Square members attending. Let myself or Gene know who you are so we can put a face with a name. I also would like to get a group photo at some point during the day. Thanks, Ken.

whfan74

Yup there is always food and beverages being sold on the site.

Let's shoot for a 12 noon photo if that is ok with you Ken! Should have most everyone there at that time I would think!

Will be getting more things loaded up Thursday........just over a week away. Looking forward to seeing everyone, and even Gene! :thumbs:

fabricator2009

I have a spare 50" tiller and 48" snow blower for a "d" series. If anyone is interested I will bring them along. If not I will post them in the classified section after the swap meet.