Sign in to follow this  
WHorse1054

wheels and tires

WHorse1054

hello

i am from ct and trying to find were to buy tires for my 1965 wheel horse 1054. i need the turf and the Ag tries and set of rims. the tires size for both of the sets i have now are 6.70-15.looking for an set of rims so i can make an set of duals.

:thumbs:

boovuc

Hi Horse,

I found that stopping and talking to my local garage folks, (the guys that care for your car), are the best and least expensive place to start for lawn & garden tires. The guys that inspect my vehicles sell tires and in their books, they can order smaller residential tractor tires of all types from different manufacturers. I bought a set of Dayco Ags many years ago from the guys at my garage for a fraction of the cost of purchasing from a big box store or a specialty shop. (They are still on my C-175). They even mounted them for me. The rims are another story. I don't know the 1054's bolt pattern or width but there are many 15 inch rims for lawn & garden use around. Your best bet there is to buy a set from an RS member. Write your needs down in the classified section of our site under "Wanted" and see who may have a set they can sell you. Some of the CT boys love to trade or sell their wares as of late! :thumbs:

Good Luck,

BooVuc

Mill Hall, PA

clintonnut

American farmer 7.60x15 tires from me miller. They have some serious traction

HPIM3001.jpg

HPIM3002.jpg

HPIM3003.jpg

Charlie

HeneryHawk

American farmer 7.60x15 tires from me miller. They have some serious traction

HPIM3001.jpg

HPIM3002.jpg

HPIM3003.jpg

Charlie

How tall are those tires? They look good on your tractor.

clintonnut

They are 30" tall and have 1/4" of clearance