Sign in to follow this  
Lane Ranger

Heading South to Florida Flywheelers Show!

Lane Ranger

My brother David Ralph and I and our uncle Don Redding from Indiana are heading south in 20 minutes to the Florida Flywheelers Show in Avon Park Crossing -south of Frostproof, Florida for the weekend show.

Looking forward to seeing the show, tractors and meeting lots of good folks interested in all types of old equipment and motors.

Lawn and Garden Collectors Magazine owner and editor Kate Goelzhauser and Bradon Pfeiffer are goign to be there.

We are also visiting with Jerry Pugh, a Red Square member in St. Cloud, Florida -near Kissimmee to see his collection of tractors.

I am taking him a Wheel Horse seat pan for a 1055 tractor that he bought from Kelly Hollister!

Looking forward to some 75 to 80 degree weather!!

Here is the link to the Florida Flywheelers website on their 240 plus acres:

http://www.floridaflywheelers.org/

:thumbs:

wheelhorse656

Lane i am happy for the last 2 years i went with my grandpa when him and my grandma went to florida it is an exalent show Hope you enjoy it. :thumbs: Just wish i was able to go this year. :thumbs:

Bye Jordan

Horse'n Around

it sounds like its going to be a lot of fun. Have a safe and fun trip and take lots of pictures ok?

John

Lane Ranger

We had a great time at the Florida Flywheelers Show last week. 80 and 80 degree weather.

We got to visit with our friend and Red Square member Jerry Pugh at his home in St. Cloud, Florida on Alligator Lake!

100_9811.jpg

Jerry Pugh's pride and joy Wheel Horse with twin 17 motor and dual exhausts:

100_9797.jpg

100_9798.jpg

Got to visit briefly with Kate Goelzhauser, Editor of Lawn and Garden Tractor Magazine when we entered thru the main gate at the Flywheelers Show.

This was one of the tractors Kate had in her tent:

100_9744-1.jpg

Some of the other tractor models we saw were :

REO

100_9937.jpg

]

John Deere

100_9936.jpg

100_9768.jpg

Cub Cadet

100_9747-2.jpg

Ferguson (made from a Bolens)

100_9935.jpg

Tiger

100_9910.jpg

Porter-Cable

100_9909.jpg

Panzer

100_9773.jpg

And last but not least of course WHEEL HORSE:

100_9774.jpg

100_9775.jpg

100_9853.jpg

100_9934.jpg

100_9897.jpg

100_9770.jpg

100_9772.jpg

100_9771.jpg

Two videos that will show you how much pedestrians are at risk around the Florida Flywheelers show:

[url=http://s728.photobucket.com/albums/ww284/LaneRanger104/Florida%20Flywheelers%20Show%20%202011/?action=view

Lane Ranger

I forgot to mention that my sister made special t-shirts for my brother and I for our Florida Flywheelers trip.

WheelHorse in white on red with our Red Square login handle on the sleeve.

100_9849.jpg

:thumbs:

stevasaurus

Excellent pictures Lane...I never get tired of looking at all the different kinds of garden tractors. thanks for sharing. :thumbs: Has to feel good getting out to a show already.