Sign in to follow this  
B-8074

Awoke to 9" of snow

B-8074

Started snowing around 3pm and didn't stop till after midnight. This is what I use to move the snow.

This was taken with my blackberry at 7am.

5468517816_b5b257baf0.jpg

This one at 10am

5467919259_240c255963.jpg

stevasaurus

Nice pictures...thanks for sharing. :thumbs: We just got a dusting...I think the winter snow days are numbered. :thumbs:

Horse'n Around

Wow you really got it in your neck of the woods. Like Steve, we just got a dusting.it started about 11 PM and it was pretty much done by 1 PM.

John

mavfreak

Measured 9 here at my house at 6 in the morning. But sun is out and its melting real fast!

HorseFixer

We got 4" to 5 " and I just finished, made quick work of it. :thumbs: Yep snow days are just about over! <_< Its been a fun snow season! :thumbs:

HankB

I miss my wheel horse!

I'm in Auburn Hills, MI helping my son with his new place. My 314-H is in Winfield and his Electro 12 is in Ovid. We had at least that much if not more and I had two drives to shovel by hand.

Oh well, him having a place in Auburn Hills gives me a chance to meet another WH fan.

-hank

B-8074

Just got back from my parents, they live about 10 miles north of me in a little town of 800. Plowed them and there three neighbors and the church across the street. Then road through town and hit all the sidewalks that were'nt done. Mostly the old people, and I mean old. They were old when I was a kid growing up there. And that was after doing my entire block including the ally and the one way street that the borough never touches. :thumbs::thumbs: Gotta love the seat time. :thumbs: :thumbs: