Sign in to follow this  
GrnGuy

6th Annual PA Plow Day and Show

GrnGuy

Hi everyone. I'm new here to the Wheel Horse Site, although i'm not personally a collector of WH garden tractors, i am the Co-founder of the PA Plow Day and Show, dedicated to all makes of Garden tractors. I hope that even though i don't have a lot of knowledge on WH tractors, that i can join here and invite the wheel horse group to attend our event.

We have held this show going on 6 years and have had a great showing of different makes of tractors, but unfortunately wheel horse has been one of least seen tractors. I have tried for a few years to advertise within WH clubs, and this site was recently brought to my attention. If some of you frequent other collector sites like mytractorforum.com or gttalk.com you will see our ads there for this event also.

So, this event is held April 15th and 16th, 2011 at the Whitenight Farm Market grounds in Riverside (danville) PA. Its open to ALL makes and models of garden tractors, and we welcome anyone who would like to attend. There will be show tractors, attachments, and plowing. We open the show Friday at lunch, and we open a few limited fields for plowing that afternoon, and on Saturday we open the fields to anyone wanting to plow, any skill level is welcome, its all fun and to have a great time.

We had over 175 tractors plowing last year, and we plowed just under 50 acres of ground. So getting there early is usually a good idea. We have a food stand that sells lots of different food and beverages. We make our own fries, and potato chips, and everything is cooked on site so its fresh.

We are also looking for vendors who want to attend, please contact me directly first.

Its free to attend, and park, we just charge for the food! We have people stationed to help if your tractor gets stuck, or breaks down too.

If there are any questions, please contact me at Bryan@sewardlandandlawn.com or check out Plow Day Page for general info.

Thanks, Bryan Seward

address is 1500 Sunbury Road, Danville PA. Take the Danville exit from interstate 80, head towards Danville (south) on RT. 54. continue strait on 54, crossing the river bridge,continue strait through the intersection at the end of the bridge, road bears to the right, continue for a few miles, show is on left...you can't miss it! We also have signs along the entire route to help get you there.