Shuboxlover

Cub Cadet Model 110

Shuboxlover

What can you guys tell me about it...

Year???

General Info?

Pics???

Trouty56

Somebody gave me info on the Cub Cadet tractors but it must be missing that model. I got a 100, 102, 104, 105, 106, 107, 108, 109, and then it jumps to 122 plus a lot of other.. I don't have much info other than narrow or wide frame. Bolted attachments or quick attach. Years made and serial number spread.....I'd double check that model number.... :thumbs:

MikesRJ

What's the serial number?

Ken B

I restored these a few yrs. back. Does it look like either one of them? Pretty stout tractors. The first pic is a 100 the second is a 122.

ScannedImage-9-2.jpg

ScannedImage-3-1.jpg

T-Mo

There is no Cub Cadet 110. More than likely it's a 100. Take a peek at this site to see if you find the Cub Cadet that you're talking about: Cub Cadet Picture Gallery

Shuboxlover

Turns out it's a 102....

info???

I think I'm gonna buy it sight unseen.

Kelly

I just sold a all orig. 102, with a broken rod, but it had head lights, correct seat, rear lift hitch, deck, and I included a running 10hp cub engine in the deal, nice over all tractor, I got $400 for it. I have a cub 104 and a 70 right now, cubs are heavy duty tractors, like most 60's and 70's garden tractors.

T-Mo

The 102 was part of the third series of IH Cub Cadets. The first was the Original (1961-1963), the second was the 70 and the 100 (1963-1965), and the third was the 71, 102, 122, and 123 (1965-1967). The 102 had a 10 hp Kohler K241 driving the 3 speed cast iron Cub transmission via a direct drive shaft. Options included the creeper gear, hydraulic lift (mechanical lift was standard), 3 point rear lift, head lights/tail lights, etc. It should have a vinyl seat. They were heavy duty garden tractors, and were heavier than the Wheel Horses.

You can find service manual, operator's manual, and other manuals here:

http://ccmanuals.info/pdf/

Here's a link to the brochure (you have to register, but it's free).

http://gardentractortalk.com/manuals/broch...3-brochure-867/

Shuboxlover

thanks guys, I hope to pick it up (along with a non-running C-120 8 speed) sometime this week.

jcb857

Are the fenders on the "original" tractors a option or are they standard?

T-Mo

are the fenders on the original tractor a option or are the standard?

If you're referring to the Original, then the fenders were an option. They were also an option on the 70, 71, 72, 73 and 100. They were standard on the 102 and above.

Shuboxlover

What is a complete non-running (says it will run with a little work) no deck one worth, I don't have any picks, I am assuming it is about a 4 or 5 out of ten.

T-Mo

It's hard to say what the value is, especially without any pictures. But, non-running, with a 4 or 5 out of 10 condition, -$100 to $200. But it really depends on how much the seller wants it gone, if he has any pre-perceive notion of it's value, location, how bad you want it, etc. Myself, I wouldn't go higher than $150, but, then again, I'm not in the market for one now.

wh79d160

Weeellll????? Did you make it back or still sick??? :thumbs:

jcb857

What size engine and who made the engine for the "original " cub tractor and what are the spec#s if there are any. Thanks

T-Mo

The Cub Cadet Original had a 7 hp K-161 Kohler cast iron engine. The engine was oriented north to south (front to rear) and had a small belt down to a pulley which drove a drive shaft to the Cub 3-speed cast iron rear end.

wheelhorse656

my grandpa just sold his cub 70 with tight steering good running original 7hp kohler it had the front and rear lights a nice all original seat new back tires reflectors key swich also had the fenders very nice very solid tractor. it sold on ebay for $450. cubs are nice tractors but you just cant beat a tractor with a purty Red paint job!!!!!! :thumbs: