Sign in to follow this  
stevebo

15 inch wheel weight off JD fit C195?

stevebo

All-

These wheel weights were on a Case 444 however I am told they are JD weights. They measure 14 3/4 od and the bolt holes are 11 inches center to center :thumbs: I just measured my C195's wheels however they are a bit hard to get to as it is in storage and my measurements may be wrong :thumbs: but I measure 10 1/2 inches center to center. Anyone else use these style weights on a C195? Thanks-

ps My economy bolt holes are 10 1/2 inches across too...and they are 16 inch wheels.

IMG_1460.jpg

DSC05968.jpg

Kelly

Well I just went out and checked mine, I have a Case 446 and a C-195 setting side by side, both the weight mounting holes are 10.5" center to center, but case tractors use a 16" wheel, I also checked on the C rims the first step in the rim is 14.5" id, I have a set of JD weights but are solid cast iron 165 lbs each with only a 4" hole in the middle, I wanted to use them on the C but they are 17" across and will not fit the C rims but will fit tthe 16" rims on a case, mine came off a JD combine steer axle.

The ones you have I think would fit, you might have to bend your bolts a bit to line up if the holes are 11", and I see a step on the back that should fit the C rims.

stevebo

Here they are with a quick paint job and mounted ...

195.jpg

Horse Fanatic

They look a lot better red!

VinsRJ

They look like they fit just right from were I'm sitting :thumbs:

Sparky

They look like they fit just right from were I'm sitting :thumbs:

I agree. What do they weigh? They dont look all that heavy :thumbs: ,maybe its that huge hole in the center thowing me off.

Mike.........

stevebo

I would say they are about 60lbs each +/-